It's a night of models on TV, as Kelly Bundy tries out a new career, Christie Brinkley shows up in Paul Buchman's dreams and this year's Sports Illustrated cover models are featured on "The Tonight Show."
* "Married ... With Children" (6:30 p.m.-7 p.m., WBFF, Channel 45) -- Tina Louise, who has made a career of complaining about being typecast after her stint as Ginger Grant on "Gilligan's Island," guests as Kelly (Christina Applegate) goes on her first modeling audition. Fox
* "America's Funniest Home Videos" (8 p.m.-9 p.m., WMAR, Channel 2) -- This look at videos featuring kids and animals includes three contributors from Maryland: Young Chris Boragno hits a tethered ball off a tee with interesting results, Sarah Mumford spews something surprising while giving a speech in front of her high school class, and Scott Murtha takes a trip while visiting a petting zoo. As usual, the clips are a lot funnier than the running commentary. ABC.
* "Smithsonian Fantastic Journeys" (8 p.m.-9 p.m., WJZ, Channel 13) -- For 150 years, the Smithsonian Institution has been serving as the nation's attic, and Americans have never ceased to be amazed by the wonders collected there (except when inane budget standoffs force it to lock its doors). This look at some activities the Smithsonian has sponsored throughout the world includes a visit to the Atlantic Ocean floor, AIDS research in Africa and a look at some long-lost photos of John F. Kennedy and his administration. CBS.
* "Mad About You" (8:30 p.m.-9 p.m., WBAL, Channel 11) -- Paul invests in a virtual reality company, and the results of his imagination don't sit too well with Jamie. Andre Agassi and Christie Brinkley have guest shots in this very funny 1994 repeat. NBC.
* "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" (11:35 p.m.-12:35 a.m., WBAL, Channel 11) -- Jay gets swept into the Super Bowl hype as he takes his show to Phoenix for two days of pre-game broadcasts. And what a coincidence the Super Bowl is airing on NBC this year! (Added bonus: Tonight's guests include the cover models for this year's "Sports Illustrated" swimsuit issue, Tyra Banks and Valerie Mazza.) NBC.
* "The Late Late Show with Tom Snyder" (12:35 a.m.-1:35 a.m., WJZ, Channel 13) -- The Rev. Bernice King, daughter of the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr., sits down for a chat and answers a few phone calls. CBS.
* "Biography" (8 p.m.-9 p.m., repeats midnight-1 a.m., A&E;) -- Get out the candelabras and the rhinestone-covered dinner jackets -- it's Liberace on "Biography!" Say what you want about Lee, he was never dull. And he always seemed to understand that he was the biggest joke of all.