NBC goes for "sweeps" ratings tonight with an evening of shows set in Las Vegas. Meanwhile, a new nature series on PBS features celebrities and wildlife.
* "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" (8 p.m.-8:30 p.m., WBAL, Channel 11) -- Here's an unusual ratings gimmick: The sitcom is set in Las Vegas -- and so are all of tonight's other NBC shows. Will and Carlton (Will Smith and Alfonso Ribeiro) make the gambling mecca their destination to celebrate Carlton's birthday. NBC.
* "In the Wild: Dolphins With Robin Williams" (8 p.m.-9 p.m., MPT, Channels 22, 67) -- This new three-part series chronicles meetings between celebrities and wildlife. Tonight, the comedian communes with dolphins; in the next two weeks, actress Debra Winger meets a wild giant panda and actor Christopher Reeve (in footage from before his spinal injury) swims with a gray whale. PBS.
* "Honeymoon in Vegas" (9 p.m.-11 p.m., WBAL, Channel 11) -- A huge hit in 1992, the goofy, good-natured film stars Nicolas Cage as a husband-to-be who loses a pile of money gambling with a mobster (James Caan) and makes his fiancee (Sarah Jessica Parker) part of the bet. Remember those sky-diving Elvis impersonators? NBC.
* "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" (11:35 p.m.-12:35 a.m., WBAL, Channel 11) -- Last week, David Letterman brought his show to enemy territory in Los Angeles. Tonight, Leno hits the road in counter-attack, with Robin Williams the first guest in a week of shows from the MGM Grand Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas. NBC.
* "The Nuremberg Trials" (5 p.m.-8 p.m., Court TV) -- The world's most famous war trials began in November 1945, with 22 key members of the Nazi Party in the docket. Court TV is replaying 15 hours of film, audio and still photographic coverage of the trials through Friday.