Ali Culpepper rushed for 120 yards and two touchdowns and No. 2 Dunbar (9-1) clinched the state Class 3A East region championship with a 32-0 win over Edmondson yesterday.
The Poets, who will begin their drive for a second straight state title in next week's state quarterfinals, controlled the entire game, scoring on their first three possessions and limiting the Redskins (3-6-1) to 45 yards.
* Aberdeen 14, Edgewood 6: Dondre Gilliam ran for 96 yards and threw a 12-yard touchdown pass as Aberdeen (8-2) downed visiting Edgewood (4-6). Derek Cromwell opened the scoring by running back a fumble recovery 12 yards for a touchdown.
* C.M. Wright 21, Bel Air 6: Todd Behler had 20 carries for 186 yards and a touchdown as C.M. Wright (9-1) defeated Bel Air (4-6).
* Chesapeake-AA 31, Northeast 18: Kevin Necessary ran for 182 yards on 21 carries as Chesapeake-AA (4-6) beat host Northeast (4-6). Cougars' quarterback Rob Moore threw for 110 yards and two touchdowns.
* Forest Park 46, Southwestern 12: Aaron Thompson rushed for 160 yards and three touchdowns to lead visiting Forest Park (5-4-1) past Southwestern (1-9).
Forest Park clinched first-place in the 2A East region with the win.
* Glen Burnie 13, Old Mill 12: Bobby Beale had 23 carries for 117 yards and a touchdown, as Glen Burnie (5-5) edged Old Mill (2-8). Gophers' quarterback Lenny Holmes was 8-for-11 for 131 yards and a touchdown.
* Kenwood 28, Eastern Tech 18: Steve Kelley ran for 265 yards and two touchdowns to lift Kenwood over visiting Eastern Tech. Kelley raises his season rushing total to 2,129 yards.
* Lake Clifton 8, Walbrook 0: Joseph Villiens' got the game's only score on a 3-yard run in the second quarter as the Lakers (7-3) won at home.
* Lansdowne 33, Harford Tech 14: Eamon Givens ran for 114 yards on 14 carries to lead host Lansdowne (4-6).
* Mervo 20, Northern 6: Andrew Scott rushed for 171 yards and two touchdowns, leading the Mustangs (7-3) over Northern (5-5).
* North County 48, Broadneck 14: Maurice Bowie completed 11 of 16 for 160 yards and four touchdowns as visiting North County (7-3) defeated Broadneck (2-8).
Bowie also rushed for 65 yards and a touchdown. Kiki Ellis had six rushes for 74 yards and a touchdown.
* Northwestern 34, Douglass 0: Ernest McKenzie rushed for 141 yards on 17 carries and Colin Vaughn added 114 yards and two touchdowns, as the host Wildcats (2-7) blanked Douglass.
* Owings Mills 35, Pikesville 8: Sean Myles had nine carries for 143 yards, including two touchdowns (one receiving) and a two-point conversion, as host Owings Mills (8-2) defeated Pikesville (2-8).
* Patapsco 12, Sparrows Point 0: Todd Johnston ran for 138 yards and both touchdowns as Patapsco (7-3) won its seventh straight, defeating visiting Sparrows Point (6-3). Dave Dillard had 104 yards rushing.
* Patterson 52, Southern-B 18: No. 3 Patterson rolled to its 23rd consecutive regular-season victory and its fourth straight Baltimore City 4A championship against Southern.
Clippers' quarterback Carnest Peele was 10-for-12 for 152 yards, and Dwayne Simmons had two touchdowns.
* Severn 31, Gibbons 19: The host Admirals (7-3) used a 22-point first quarter to defeat Cardinal Gibbons (2-7) in a MIAA B Conference game. John Butcher had 93 yards rushing for Severn.
* Spalding 14, John Carroll 14: Nick Barrett's second touchdown gave John Carroll (5-3-1) a tie with Spalding (3-7-1).
* Western Tech 52, Carver A&T; 0: Marcus Lynch rushed eight times for 164 yards, including three touchdowns and two two-point conversions as host Western Tech (3-7) shut out Carver A&T; (0-10).