Fans of "Beverly Hills, 90210" have a tough choice tonight: Do they watch a Monday edition of the series on Fox or an NBC movie, "She Fought Alone," that features two of the show's stars?
* "Melrose Place" (8 p.m.-9 p.m., WBFF, Channel 45) -- Amanda (Heather Locklear) trades one problem for another. She gets Jack (Antonio Sabato Jr.) out of her life but faces a blackmail scheme from Sydney (Laura Leighton). Fox.
* "In the House" (8:30 p.m.-9 p.m., WBAL, Channel 11) -- Isn't this cute? Sibling rivalry rears its ugly head as former "Cosby" star Phylicia Rashad makes a guest appearance as Jackie's (Debbie Allen's) sister, a successful photographer. The actresses, of course, are real-life sisters. NBC.
* "She Fought Alone" (9 p.m.-11 p.m., WBAL, Channel 11) -- Hot young stars Tiffani-Amber Thiessen and Brian Austin Green (of "Beverly Hills, 90210") star in this new movie. She plays a teen who accuses him of assault, yet no one supports her. Isabella Hofmann from "Homicide: Life on the Street" is also in the film. NBC.
* "Beverly Hills, 90210" (9 p.m.-10 p.m., WBFF, Channel 45) -- That reliable California plot device, an earthquake, rumbles through the series and traps Brandon and Susan (Jason Priestley and Emma Caulfield) in an elevator. Fox.
* "P.O.V." and "A New Dialogue: Americans on Abortion" (10 p.m.-11 p.m. and 11 p.m.-midnight) -- The issue of abortion is examined in Jane Gillooly's film "Leona's Sister Gerri," screened in the first hour. It features the story of a victim of a failed abortion, whose controversial photo was published by Ms. magazine in 1973. In the second hour, viewers give their reactions. PBS.
* "Chicago Hope" (10 p.m.-11 p.m., WJZ, Channel 13) -- Have you been following the sweet plot line in which one-time hardball attorney Birch (Peter MacNicol) has become a doting single parent? His preoccupation with paternal duties threatens his professional standing tonight. CBS.
* "Matlock" and "Perry Mason" (8:05 p.m.-1:05 a.m., TBS) -- You could make a case that these are the top two defense attorneys of TV history. Andy Griffith stars in two episodes of "Matlock" (at 8:05 and 10:05, the latter a movie "The Power Brokers"), and predecessor Raymond Burr stars in a 1989 film, "The Case of the Lethal Lesson."