Host Gilman (1-6), the defending MIAA A Conference A co-champion, won its first football game with a 36-12 defeat of Calvert Hall (3-5) yesterday.
Greg Plitt caught two touchdowns from Russell Wrenn and Chase Martin rushed for two scores.
* Loyola 19, City 8: Quarterback Brant Hall had 114 yards rushing and scored a touchdown as the visiting Dons (3-4) beat the Knights (4-4).
* North Harford 34, Parkville 8: Corey Skidmore rushed 19 times for 100 yards and two touchdowns, as the visiting Hawks (2-6) defeated the Knights (1-6).
North Harford scored 28 unanswered points in the second half to break open the game after trailing 8-6 at the half.
* Perry Hall 22, Eastern Tech 15: The host Gators (5-3) built an early lead behind Kevin Znamirowski, who was 15-for-23 for 186 yards and two touchdowns, and Kamau McCray, who caught four passes for 66 yards and a touchdown.
Eastern Tech is 1-6.
* St. Mary's 35, McDonogh 12: Rashi Reed rushed for two fourth-quarter touchdowns and 85 yards as visiting St. Mary's (5-3) defeated McDonogh (0-6).
* St. Paul's 54, Spalding 0: The No. 8 Crusaders (8-0) romped at Spalding (1-7), as Chris Berrier had 16 carries for 201 yards in under three quarters. Simeon Wharton returned a punt for a score and ran for another.
* Wilde Lake 22, Hammond 12: Wilde Lake (5-3) upset host and No. 9 Hammond (7-1) as it racked up 267 yards of offense led by Dain Lewis and Sean Jefferson.
* Woodlawn 20, Dundalk 0: Maurice Walker ran for 186 yards and a score and caught a touchdown pass from Tavon Mason to lead the host Warriors (5-3) over the Owls (2-6).
* Dulaney 4, Kenwood 0: Ali Schuch scored twice and the Lion defense held Kenwood without a shot in a Class 3A-4A North first-round playoff game.