Junior David Buehler scored his team-leading ninth goal 10 minutes into the second half to lift No. 3 McDonogh (13-2, 12-2) to a 1-0 win over visiting Loyola in a MIAA A Conference game. Bobby Cherneski assisted the game-winning goal.
* North Harford 1, Catonsville 0 2 OT: After holding host Catonsville (7-6) scoreless through regulation and two overtimes, Brock Jourdan of North Harford (8-4-1) stopped four penalty shots in an extra-time shootout to preserve a victory in a Class 2A North game.
* Overlea 1, North East 0: Jim Smedley made seven saves as visiting Overlea (7-4-1) edged North East in a Class 2A North game. Overlea outshot North East, 6-3.
* Towson 4, Milford Mill 0: Four players scored as visiting Towson upended Milford Mill in a Class 2A North game.
* Patapsco 1, Loch Raven 0: After a scoreless regulation, visiting Patapsco (11-2-1) got decisive goals from Chad Clarke and Joe Pedrick to defeat the Raiders in a 7-5 shootout of a Class 2A North game.
* Northeast 2, City 0: Mike Parker recorded a goal and an assist as Northeast (3-9-1) toppled City (4-9) in a Class 2A East game.
* Franklin 7, Woodlawn 0: Gene Balbir had a hat trick as Franklin (7-3-3) coasted to a Class 3A North victory despite 30 saves by Matt Corcoran of Woodlawn (7-3-1).
* Chesapeake-AA 1, North County 1: The Class 4A East game was called in the 31st minute due to lightning. It will be resumed, from the point of postponement, Monday at 7 p.m.
* St. Paul's 4, Gibbons 0: Matt Gischel had a goal and an assist to help St. Paul's defeat host Gibbons. The Crusaders scored all four goals in the first half.
* Gilman 5, Spalding 0: Jay Homa scored twice as No. 13 Gilman (11-6-2) beat visiting Spalding.