Ali Culpepper had 180 yards rushing, including a 95-yard touchdown run, on seven carries as No. 2 Dunbar trounced visiting Carver, 40-6, yesterday.
Culpepper also made four sacks and a fumble recovery for Dunbar (7-1).
Anthony Wiggins threw for 160 yards for the Poets.
* Mount St. Joseph 43, Gibbons 0: In a game called at halftime due to lightning, Archie Wannamaker rushed for three touchdowns and 85 yards, and Lucas Phillips completed all four of his throws as No. 1 Mount St. Joseph (8-0) downed host Gibbons.
* Frederick 28, North Carroll 15: Alton McCallum scored twice in the final five minutes, helping Frederick (3-4) overcome a one-point deficit and defeat host North Carroll (1-7). McCallum finished with 160 yards on 25 carries.
Bryan Hall rushed for 149 yards and two touchdowns in 25 carries for North Carroll.
* Hereford 12, Towson 0: Dan Stewart ran for two touchdowns and 107 yards to lift Hereford (5-3) over visiting Towson (2-6). Lou Thomas added 76 yards on 15 carries.
* Hickey 38, Loch Raven 7: Pete Ekani threw for 250 yards and two touchdowns as Hickey (5-1) downed visiting Loch Raven.
Willie Mitchell scored two touchdowns, including one on a 66-yard run.
* Lansdowne 14, Western Tech 6: Mike Queen caught a 15-yard pass from Charles Walter with three minutes remaining to lift host Lansdowne (3-5) over Western Tech. Walter completed nine of 13 passes for 110 yards and two touchdowns.
Eamon Givens ran for 115 yards and capped the touchdown with the two-point conversion.
* Patapsco 28, Harford Tech 0 Patapsco (5-3) won its fifth consecutive game as Ron Wolf threw for two scores and Todd Johnston rushed for 84 yards and a touchdown. The game was called for lightning after the first half.
* Severn 38, Curley 6: Von Craig rushed for 115 yards and three touchdowns as visiting Severn (6-2) topped Curley.
The Admirals totaled 379 yards of offense and received 108 yards rushing from John Butcher.
* Southwestern 18, Northwestern 8: Jamal Avery's 18-yard touchdown run led Southwestern (1-7) to its first victory, downing host Northwestern.
The Sabers' Robert Henry rushed for 121 yards on 10 carries.