Baltimore Sun’s BEST party in 2 weeks

Photographer injured in store

THE BALTIMORE SUN

A photographer was taken to Carroll County General Hospital after he apparently suffered an electric shock from his equipment at the Kmart store in Carrolltown Center in Eldersburg yesterday and fell against a wall.

David Wilder, 50, refused treatment at the hospital for injuries suffered when he fell against a wall in the photo studio, a hospital spokeswoman said. The photo lab is a subcontractor of Kmart and Mr. Wilder is not an employee of the store, officials said.

No one else was injured and the studio was closed until the cause of the incident could be determined. State police said Mr. Wilder had a wire from his equipment draped over his shoulder when he suffered the apparent electric shock.

Fire

Eldersburg: Sykesville units responded to investigate the report of a carbon monoxide detector sounding in the 600 block of Autumn Sky Court at 9:41 p.m. Saturday. Units were out 32 minutes.

Copyright © 2019, The Baltimore Sun, a Baltimore Sun Media Group publication | Place an Ad
73°