Katherine Mertz made eight saves for the Wolfpack, five more than the Terps' Kassie Knect. The game featured four yellow cards, three for the Wolfpack.
* Western Maryland 5, Bryn Mawr 0: Sophomore Erin Kelly had two goals and an assist as Western Maryland (8-4-1, 4-2) tied a school record for wins in a season, shutting out visiting Bryn Mawr (0-15-1, 0-6-1) in a Centennial Conference game. It was the Green Terror's third straight win.
* Liberty 3, Mount St. Mary's 2: Jessica Kerth scored two first-half goals to power visiting Liberty (4-11) past Mount St. Mary's (4-7-1).
* College of Notre Dame 2, Washington & Lee 1: Christine Scelfo had a goal and an assist, leading visiting College of Notre Dame (9-3) past Washington & Lee (9-4). Corina Riismandel scored Notre Dame's other goal.
* Johns Hopkins 4, Dickinson 0: Peter Quin and Eric West each scored twice to pace visiting Johns Hopkins (12-4) past Dickinson (9-7).
Johns Hopkins set a school record by scoring 60 goals in a season.
* Loyola 2, Iona 0: Junior forward Ari Edelman scored the game winner at 31:30 in the first half as Loyola (10-4, 4-0) won its fifth straight.
* Mount St. Mary's 1, Monmouth 0: Jose Cornejo's goal four minutes into the second half lifted Mount St. Mary's (6-7-2, 3-2-2) over visiting Monmouth (6-9, 4-4) in Northeast Conference action.
* Washington College 4, Haverford 0: Brian Rush scored twice as host Washington College shut out Haverford in Chestertown.