Senior quarterback Billy Jackson threw for 154 yards and two touchdowns on 9-for-21 passing and Wilbur Ballard rushed for 153 yards on 22 carries with one touchdown as visiting Havre de Grace (4-3, 3-1) upset No. 4 C. Milton Wright, 36-15.
Jackson led the way on defense with nine tackles as the Mustangs (6-1, 4-1) were held scoreless the second half.
Havre de Grace's J.R. Clark caught a 61-yard touchdown pass and ran back a blocked punt 45 yards for another score that put the Warriors ahead 28-15 in the third period.
* Maryland School for the Deaf 12, Hickey 8: Robert Thompson scored twice as the Maryland School for the Deaf (2-5) handed Hickey (4-1) its first loss of the season.
* St. Mary's 19, Poly 6: Ryan Metzbower completed 7 of 13 passes for 144 yards and one touchdown as St. Mary's beat visiting Poly.
Tailback Rashi Reed ran for 123 yards and one touchdown for the Saints (4-3).
Poly (2-5) managed only 124 total yards of offense.
* Boys' Latin 28, Gibbons 6: Aaron Vercollone threw for two touchdowns, ran for another and kicked four extra points as host Boys' Latin (5-2) defeated Gibbons (2-4). Ryan Mollett had two interceptions and caught a touchdown pass.
* Mervo 42, Southern-B 6: Andrew Scott rushed for 203 yards and two touchdowns on just 10 carries as visiting Mervo (5-2) toppled Southern-B (2-5).
The Mustangs capitalized on three turnovers as Jerry Watkins and Wallace Williams each returned fumbles for scores.
* Northern 33, Douglass 0: Senior quarterback Kalish Hicks threw two touchdowns passes to lead visiting Northern (5-2) past Douglass (1-6).
* Annapolis 31, Chesapeake-AA 7: Brandt Hager rushed 17 times for 104 yards and two touchdowns to pace visiting Annapolis (4-3) past Chesapeake-AA (2-5).
The Panthers totaled 321 offensive yards, 239 rushing. Montez Sellers had 10 carries for 81 yards and one touchdown.
Annapolis held Chesapeake-AA to 241 yards. The Cougars committed five turnovers.
* Northeast 22, Broadneck 20: Robbie Evans Jr. scored on two 9-yard runs in the first half as host Northeast beat Broadneck.
* North County 28, Old Mill 3; Kiki Ellis rushed only five times, but one was a 50-yard touchdown jaunt and the other a 52-yard score as the host Knights (4-3) beat the Patriots (1-6).
* Francis Scott Key 32, North Hagerstown 14: Courtney Woodyard scored two touchdowns to help host Francis Scott Key past North Hagerstown.
* Fallston 36, Joppatowne 26: Matt Sutphin rushed for 171 yards and three touchdowns on 22 carries as the host Cougars (6-1) defeated the Mariners (1-6).