Top-ranked Mount St. Joseph (6-0) crushed Gilman, 42-0, holding the Greyhounds (0-5) to three first downs.
Archie Wannamaker finished with 210 yards rushing and four touchdowns on 26 carries, and Lucas Phillips completed 11-of-16 passes for 147 yards and a touchdown.
* Randallstown 28, Dundalk 14: Devin Johnson rushed for 174 yards and scored three touchdowns, leading No. 14 Randallstown (5-1) past Dundalk (1-5).
Felix Buchanan had four catches for 92 yards and a touchdown for Randallstown, which has won five straight since a season-opening loss to No. 2 Dunbar.
* Calvert Hall 14, McDonogh 7: In a battle of struggling MIAA A squads, Matt Deuchler ran for a score and threw for another as the Cardinals (2-4) rallied to beat the Eagles (0-5).
* Towson 33, Pikesville 16: Kenny Glover rushed for 89 yards and a touchdown on 11 carries as the host Generals (2-4) upended the Panthers.
* Hickey 18, Owings Mills 12: Willie Mitchell's 52-yard interception return set up host Hickey's (4-0) winning touchdown in the fourth quarter, a fade pass on fourth-and-goal from Pete Ekani to Greg Holmes. The Eagles are 4-2.
* Milford Mill 36, Loch Raven 0: David Bazemore and Brandon Scarborough scored all five touchdowns for the Millers (4-2), which coasted over the visiting Raiders.
Bazemore rushed for 100 yards on 11 carries. Scarborough had 16 carries for 115 yards.
* Loyola 34, Poly 0: The host Dons (1-4) got their first win of the year, thanks to three touchdown runs from Matt Smith and 211 yards of total offense from quarterback Brent Hall.
* Sparrows Point 22, Harford Tech 12: Darrell Smith ran for 98 yards and one touchdown as Sparrows Point (5-1) downed visiting Harford Tech.
* Bishop Novak 28, Lutheran 12: Visiting Bishop Novak (4-2) of Delaware blew open a close game in the fourth quarter, and beat Lutheran (3-3).
Matt Mahaney completed 25 of 38 passes for 214 yards for the host Saints, Jeffrey Serio ran 26 times for 114 yards for Bishop Novak.
* Atholton 40, Glenelg 0: Lamar Macon rushed for 106 yards and scored two touchdowns, leading Atholton (4-2) over Glenelg.