The Howard County Health Department will offer flu and pneumococcal vaccines this month and next month at several places in the county.
* Tomorrow from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at Ellicott City Armory, 4244 Montgomery Road, Ellicott City.
* Oct. 20 from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at Florence Bain Senior Center, 5470 Beaverkill Road, Columbia.
* Oct. 25 from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. at Wilde Lake Interfaith Center, Twin Rivers and Trumpeter Roads, Columbia.
* Oct. 31 from 9 a.m. to noon at Lisbon Fire Hall, Route 94, Lisbon.
* Nov. 1 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. at Southeastern Health Center,
9525 Durness Lane, Laurel.
* Nov. 3 from 9:30 a.m. to noon at Allen House Senior Center, 9823 Route 97, Glenwood.
* Nov. 9 from 9 a.m. to noon at Elkridge Branch Library, 6540 Washington Blvd., Elkridge.