The saga of space aliens on Earth resumes on Fox tonight with a movie-length sequel to the series "Alien Nation," while DNA evidence is applied to an old mystery on "Nova."
* "Baseball League Championship Series" (8 p.m.-11 p.m., WMAR, Channel 2) -- We're going to see only the American League series here this year, under the game's ridiculous who's-on-first playoff system. But after Seattle's surprising knock-out of the New York Yankees, the Mariners/Cleveland Indians matchup could be a good one. ABC.
* "Alien Nation: Body and Soul" (8 p.m.-10 p.m., WBFF, Channel 45) -- Here is a second sequel to the creative series Fox left hanging a couple of seasons ago. Earth-born detective Sikes (Gary Graham) braves discrimination for his involvement with a "Newcomer" woman. And good news: A third movie in the series has already been made for later broadcast. Fox.
* "Nova: Anastasia Dead or Alive?" (8 p.m.-9 p.m., MPT, Channels 22, 67) -- One of history's tantalizing questions gets an answer based on DNA analysis. Was the late Anna Anderson telling the truth when she claimed she was the daughter of Russian Czar Nicholas II? PBS.
* "The Greatest Hits on Ice" (9 p.m.-10 p.m., WNUV, Channel 54) -- The gimmick here is mixing hit pop music with the top stars of figure skating -- such as Kristi Yamaguchi skating to Celine Dion, Scott Hamilton to Aerosmith and Katarina Witt to Peter Gabriel. UPN.
* "Frasier" (9 p.m.-9:30 p.m., WBAL, Channel 11) -- The relationship between Frasier and Niles (Kelsey Grammer and David Hyde Pierce) has developed as the funniest sibling rivalry on the air. Tonight, they have to plan a funeral together for a non-favorite aunt. NBC.
* "Courthouse" (9 p.m.-10 p.m., WJZ, Channel 13) -- Has this ensemble series, with Patricia Wettig toiling in a big-city hall of justice, caught your attention yet? The network is giving it an extra outing tonight in hopes of snaring viewers. (It regularly is seen on Wednesdays.) CBS.
* "Loretta Lynn: The Seasons of My Life" (8 p.m.-9 p.m., The Nashville Network) -- Butcher Holler, Ky., is where the country singer grew up, and in this special she goes home to perform with Conway Twitty, Randy Travis and other artists.
* "Taxi" (10:30 p.m.-11 p.m., Nick At Nite) -- Trivia test! Do you remember when Mandy Patinkin ("Chicago Hope") and Tom Selleck ("Magnum, P.I.") did parts on this series, before they were big stars? Tonight's episode features both.