Andre Moore completed eight of 15 passes for 167 yards and two touchdowns, leading host Carver past Lansdowne, 28-0, yesterday.
Moore threw a 53-yard scoring pass to Nikemo Arrington and a 66-yard pass to Andre Alexander.
Antwan Bennett and Hammett Hardy each had a defensive touchdown for Carver (3-2).
* C. Milton Wright 10, Edgewood 0: Todd Behler rushed 140 yards and a touchdown as host and No. 4 C. Milton Wright (5-0) defeated Edgewood (2-3). The Mustangs held Edgewood to 50 yards.
* Boys' Latin 34, Curley 14: Jason Leneau rushed 11 times for 139 yards and three touchdowns, including an 85-yard kickoff return, as visiting Boys' Latin (4-1) defeated Curley (0-4). Aaron Vercollone threw for a touchdown and rushed for another.
* Mervo 52, Northwestern 0: Gregorio Lee completed nine of 11 passes for 176 yards and four touchdowns as host Mervo (3-2) shut out Northwestern (0-5).
Dante Briley made his sixth interception of the season in the third quarter. Wallace Williams had four catches for 65 yards, including two touchdowns.
* Gibbons 7, Spalding 0: R.J. Scott completed a 75-yard touchdown pass to Reggie Jones with 3:22 left in the game as visiting Gibbons (2-2) defeated Spalding (1-5). Gibbons outgained Spalding, 227-86.
* Forest Park 14, Walbrook 8: Aaron Thompson rushed for 126 yards and threw an 80-yard touchdown, leading Forest Park (3-2) past Walbrook (1-4). Sharif Small gained 102 yards in 13 carries for the Foresters.
* Lake Clifton 16, Southwestern 2: David Overton and Terril Lowery each scored a touchdown, leading host Lake Clifton (3-2) past Southwestern.
Darnell Pearsall rushed for 117 yards and Mike Randolph passed for 123 yards and a touchdown for the Lakers.
* Southern-Balto. 17, Douglass 0: Brian Kennedy had 199 total yards leading visiting Southern-Balto. (2-3) over Douglass (1-4).
* Fallston 20, Northeast 6: Matt Sutphin rushed for 148 yards and a touchdown to lead Fallston (4-1)over Northeast (1-4).
* Havre de Grace 30, Bel Air 18: Bill Jackson threw four touchdown passes, two each to junior Tim Wilson and senior J.R. Clark as Havre de Grace (2-3) defeated host Bel Air (3-2).
* Severna Park 23, Chesapeake-AA 13: Greg Korwek completed 10 of 12 passes for 133 yards and two touchdowns, leading visiting Severna Park (3-2) past Chesapeake-AA (2-3). Korwek also had a 1-yard touchdown run. Craig Cohen and Ries Smith each scored a touchdown for Severna Park.
* Kenwood 27, Dundalk 20: Steve Kelly rushed for 149 yards and had a 90-yard kickoff return, leading Kenwood (1-4) past Dundalk (1-4).
* Meade 26, Old Mill 0: Roman Harrison rushed for 107 yards on 12 carries as host Meade (4-1) defeated Old Mill (2-3). Damian Moss had eight tackles and a fumble recovery to lead the Mustangs' defense.
* Catonsville 27, Loch Raven 16: Mickey Perry rushed for 156 yards and three touchdowns as host Catonsville (3-2) defeated Loch Raven (3-2).
* St. Mary's 15, Loyola 6: Rashi Reed rushed for 104 yards, leading host St. Mary's (3-2) past Loyola (0-4). Kevin Grace threw for 113 yards and scored a touchdown, and Jimmy Hardesty intercepted two passes for the Saints.