Greate White had 247 total yards, as Walbrook defeated Northwestern, 46-0, for its first victory yesterday.
White, a senior quarterback, threw for 145 yards and one touchdown, and ran for 102 yards for the Warriors (1-3).
* City 52, Gibbons 7: Damian Beane rushed for 151 yards and scored four touchdowns, leading visiting and No. 10 City (2-2) past Gibbons (1-2). Beane, a senior, had a 92-yard punt return for a touchdown.
* Lake Clifton 48, Southern-Balto. 6: Darnell Pearsall rushed for 165 yards and scored three touchdowns, leading visiting Lake Clifton (2-2) past Southern-Balto. (2-2).
Terrell Lowery scored two touchdowns for Lake Clifton and Teon Rhodes and Dante Faulkner each scored a touchdown.
* Boys' Latin 26, Spalding 8: Ryan Mollett rushed for a touchdown and threw for another, leading host Boys' Latin (3-1) past Spalding (1-3).
Mollett, who rushed for 93 yards, scored on a 12-yard run in the first quarter and threw a 5-yard scoring pass to Brian Berger in the fourth.
Adam Vercellone threw two touchdown passes for Boys' Latin.
* Owings Mills 28, Catonsville 13: Sean Miles scored two touchdowns, leading visiting Owings Mills (4-0) past Catonsville (2-2). Marcus Reed and Mike D'Almeida each scored a touchdown for the Eagles.
* Forest Park 14, Milford Mill 6: Lonnie Byrd capped a five-play drive with a 9-yard touchdown and Aaron Thompson added a two-point conversion, as host Forest Park (2-2) defeated Milford Mill (2-2).
Thompson had 14 carries for 115 yards.
Forest Park trailed 6-0 after five minutes of play before Maurice Williams ran back a kickoff 90 yards one minute later.
* Carver 8, Douglass 0: Derrell Johnson returned an interception 53 yards for a touchdown at the 3:40 mark of the third quarter and Nikemo Arrington added a two-point conversion to lift visiting Carver (2-2) over Douglass (1-3).
* Edgewood 9, North Harford 6: Carlos Putney capped an eight-play, 40-yard drive with a 3-yard touchdown run and Scott Taylor made the extra point, as host Edgewood (2-2) defeated North Harford (0-4).
* Bel Air 30, Joppatowne 16: Mike Wood rushed for 184 yards and scored four touchdowns, leading Bel Air (3-1) past visiting Joppatowne (1-3).
Trailing 16-6 in the second quarter, Wood's 80-yard kickoff return started a 24-point rally for the Bobcats.
* Patapsco 36, Lansdowne 15: Dave Dillard rushed for 124 yards and a touchdown, leading Patapsco (1-3) past host Lansdowne (1-3). Shane Ensor, Eric Unberger and Russ Shifflett each scored for Patapsco.
* North Carroll 20, Westminster 6: Bryan Hall, who missed the entire first half with a sprained ankle, returned in the second half to rush for 149 yards on 18 carries and two touchdowns as North Carroll (1-3) beat visiting Westminster (1-3).
* Hereford 49, Loch Raven 10: Dan Stewart rushed for 180 yards and two touchdowns and Lou Thomas ran for another 106 yards as Hereford (2-2) handed Loch Raven (3-1) its first loss.
* Broadneck 13, Dundalk 6: Gerry Case capped an eight-play drive with a 3-yard touchdown run and Brooks Barnard added the extra point as host Broadneck (1-3) defeated Dundalk (1-3).
Rashaud Shirley opened the scoring with a 20-yard touchdown reception from Chip Tate as Broadneck took a 6-0 lead in the second quarter.
* Harford Tech 27, Carver A&T; 8: David Grant rushed for 146 yards and scored three touchdowns, leading Harford Tech (1-1) to its first varsity victory, defeating visiting Carver A&T; (0-4). Will Quick scored a touchdown for Harford Tech. Robert Watts scored Carver A&T;'s touchdown.
* Sparrows Point 30, Western Tech 24: Naim Young rushed for 100 yards and scored two touchdowns, leading Sparrows Point (2-1) past host Western Tech (1-3), despite a 306-yard rushing performance by Marcus Lynch. Paul Hidden and Charles Yates each scored a touchdown for Sparrows Point.