People in the Olde Brooklyn Park Community are invited to attend the Olde Brooklyn Park Improvement Association meeting at 7 p.m. tomorrow at Brooklyn Park Elementary School, 200 14th Ave. Membership dues of $4 per family are being collected for the 1995-1996 year. Come and express your concerns about your neighborhood and hear the concerns of your neighbors.
* A communitywide yard sale will take place in the Olde Brooklyn Park Community Sept. 30. The rain date is Oct. 1. Anyone interested in having a yard sale is asked to set up at their individual houses.
Remember "one man's junk is another man's treasure." So, take time now to clean out those unwanted items that seem to take up more and more space.
Storytime returns to Brooklyn Park Library at 7 p.m. Tuesdays and 10 a.m. Wednesdays, beginning tomorrow and continuing through Oct. 28. Come join this fun-filled program of stories, crafts, music, flannel boards and fun for children ages 2 to 6. Parents or guardians are asked to accompany 2- and 3-year-olds.
For more information, call 222-6260.
* A special autumn Storytime will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday. Come celebrate the wonders of the fall season with stories, songs and crafts.
Belle Grove Elementary School's PTA is holding its fall fund-raiser through Sept. 25. Domino's Pizza cards and McDonald's cards are being sold. The Domino's card entitles you to one free small pizza with every purchase of a regular-size pizza (up to 24 free pizzas). The McDonald's card entitles you to "buy one food item, receive one free" for up to 30 free items. Each card costs $10. Be sure to buy your cards now.
The North County High School Band will sponsor a free car wash from 9 a.m until 4 p.m. Saturday -- the rain date is Sunday -- at Little Caesar's Pizza in the Ritchie Highway Shopping Center and at Roy Rogers in Burwood Plaza on B & A Boulevard. There is no fee, but tips will be graciously accepted.
* All interested band parents are reminded that there will be a band parents meeting at 7 p.m. Wednesday in the band room. Plan to attend.
* North County High School PTSA will sponsor an indoor flea market from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. Oct. 28, at the school, 10 E. 1st Avenue. Spaces are still available. If you are interested in renting a table for $15, call 761-3935.
Anne Arundel County public schools will have a two-hour early dismissal Wednesday.
The Arundel Improvement Association C.A.S.O.S will hold its annual Bull Roast from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 15, at La Fontaine Bleu in Glen Burnie. The menu includes raw oysters, clams-on-the-half-shell, oyster stew, pit beef, roast beef, barbecue beef, baked ham on the pit, Italian sausages, a green table, deli table, hot rolls, sheet cake, coffee and beverages.
Tickets are $25 and may be purchased by calling 789-2192 or 761-1769. All proceeds will go to the purchase of a mini van to transport seniors citizens in emergencies.
* The AIA C.A.S.O.S. also is sponsoring a noontime luncheon Bingo tomorrow at the AIA Hall, located at 705 Cross St. Lunch starts at noon. All proceeds will benefit community programs scheduled at the hall. For more information, call 789-2192.
Learn to quit smoking through behavior modification offered through Harbor Hospital Center's new program, Fresh Start.
Advanced registration is required. The class will meet from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. every Tuesday from Sept. 19 until Oct. 24. The $15 per person fee will be refunded if the program is completed. For more information, call 347-2563.