Aaron Vercollone completed 14 of 26 passes for 195 yards and two touchdowns as visiting Boys' Latin upset No. 6 Gilman, 20-0, yesterday.
Vercollone rushed eight times for 25 yards for the Lakers (1-1), including a touchdown and a two-point conversion. Last year, Boys' Latin was 3-6 in the MIAA B Conference while Gilman (0-1) was 6-2 in the MIAA A Conference.
* Mount St. Joseph 65, Paul VI 20: Archie Wannamaker ran for 255 yards and scored four touchdowns to lead top-ranked Mount St. Joseph (3-0) over visiting Paul VI. Lucas Phillips completed nine of 13 passes for 168 yards and five touchdowns.
Dan Rosewag caught three passes, including two for touchdowns, for 78 yards.
* Dunbar 28, Douglass-PG 6: Anthony Wiggins threw for 151 yards and two touchdowns to pace No. 2 Dunbar over host Douglass-Prince George's. Jonathan Thomas and Ali Culpepper combined for 303 yards rushing.
* Friendly 26, Poly 12: Erin Culpepper rushed for 169 yards and two touchdowns, leading visiting Friendly of Prince George's County (1-1) past No. 8 Poly (0-2). Levon Jones and Carlton Dunn each scored a touchdown for Poly.
* Gonzaga 9, Loyola 8: Will Mack completed a 21-yard touchdown pass to Jack Eagle with 1:17 left to lift visiting Gonzaga (2-0) over No. 10 Loyola (0-1).
* Overlea 46, Chesapeake-BC 6: James Holley rushed for 121 yards and two touchdowns as No. 13 Overlea (2-0) defeated visiting Chesapeake-BC (0-2). Matt Davis completed six of 13 for 94 yards, including two touchdowns and two two-point conversions. Davis also rushed for a touchdown.
* Centennial 26, South Carroll 14: George Mitroka had 10 tackles and two quarterback sacks as Centennial (1-1) defeated No. 14 South Carroll (1-1).
* Perry Hall 41, Parkville 8: Kevin Znamirowski completed 12 of 16 for 221 yards with four touchdowns to pace No. 15 Perry Hall (1-1) past visiting Parkville (0-2).
* Loch Raven 14, Pikesville 7: Scott Kus made two catches for 67 yards, including a touchdown, as host Loch Raven (2-0) defeated Pikesville (1-1).
* Randallstown 38, Franklin 6: Devin Johnson rushed for 263 yards and scored five touchdowns to pace visiting Randallstown (1-1) past Franklin (0-2).
* Dulaney 21, Dundalk 6: Sean Schroeder ran back an interception 15 yards for a touchdown to lift Dulaney over host Dundalk.
* Hickey 16, Sparrows Point 14: Dominic Williams scored on a 5-yard run to lift Hickey (2-0) over visiting Sparrows Point (1-1).
* Mount Hebron 20, Patapsco 0: Quarterback Jon Smith had 193 yards of total offense to help Mount Hebron (2-0) over visiting Patapsco (0-2).
* St. Mary's 46, Spalding 0: Rashi Reed rushed for 137 yards and three touchdowns as visiting St. Mary's (2-0) shut out Spalding (1-2).