Erin Watson's goal with 15 minutes remaining lifted visiting Franklin (3-0) past host and No. 3 Centennial, 2-1, in a girls game yesterday.
The Indians (3-0) trailed 1-0 at halftime after a goal by Michelle Clare with four minutes left in the half.
Sarah Gustafson tied the game at 1 with 25 minutes left.
Ann Marie Molinaro had 10 saves for Franklin.
* McDonogh 0, Catholic 0: No. 2 McDonogh outshot Catholic, 43-8, but couldn't score as the teams played to a scoreless tie at Herring Run.
Allison Merkle had 22 saves for Catholic (1-0-1), and Laura Fawley had eight for McDonogh (2-1-1).
* Mercy 3, Loch Raven 0: Lacey Morley scored two goals and Jennifer Bailey had eight saves for her second shutout as visiting Mercy (4-2) topped No. 6 Loch Raven.
* Dulaney 4, Old Mill 3: Heidi Levine scored two goals, including the game-winner, as visiting Dulaney edged No. 12 Old Mill.
Ericka Dabrowski made 18 saves for the Lions.
* Centennial 2, Dulaney 0: Andrew Peverly and Matt Laycock each scored a goal off headers to pace visiting and No. 1 Centennial (2-0) past No. 9 Dulaney (1-2). Centennial outshot Dulaney, 23-7.
* Calvert Hall 6, Gilman 0: Nick Chavis and Andy Lessner each scored two goals, leading No. 2 Calvert Hall (4-0) over visiting and No. 7 Gilman. The Cardinals scored five goals in the second half.
* Curley 3, Loyola 0: Giuliano Celenza scored two goals and added an assist to lead host and No. 3 Curley (2-0) past No. 12 Loyola (1-1).
* Oakland Mills 2, Franklin 1: Jason Gotif scored two second-half goals to lead visiting and No. 4 Oakland Mills (2-0) past No. 11 Franklin.
* Chesapeake-AA 2, Severna Park 1: Brad Tepper scored the game-winner at 32:30 in the second half to lift host and No. 6 Chesapeake-AA (2-0) over No. 8 Severna Park (0-2).