Geoff Honeysett scored on a header in the first overtime and David Clarke converted off a corner kick in the second as No. 22 James Madison defeated host Mount St. Mary's, 3-1, in a men's soccer game yesterday.
Mark Wimmer gave the Mount (2-2) a 1-0 lead in the second half, but Patrick McSorley tied it for Madison (5-0) 11 minutes later.
* Western Maryland 1, Frostburg State 1: Eric Fehervari scored with 2:26 left in the first half to give Frostburg (1-2-2) a tie. John D'Andrea had scored unassisted at 19:24 to give Western Maryland (4-0-1) a 1-0 lead.
* Johns Hopkins 6, Goucher 1: Sophomore forward Eric West scored two goals to lead Johns Hopkins (3-1) past host Goucher (1-4).
* Maryland 3, Loyola 0: Michelle Salmon (Old Mill) and Keri Sarver each had a goal and an assist to power host Maryland (4-0) past Loyola (2-3).
* Frostburg State 5, St. Vincent 0: Danielle Picker (South Carroll) scored twice as host Frostburg State (2-1) shut out St. Vincent College (Pa.) (0-2).
* Salisbury State 4, Johns Hopkins 0: Ava Tasker scored at the 15:26 mark of the first period and 2:53 into the second as visiting Salisbury State (3-0) shut out Johns Hopkins (0-3).
* Bucknell 4, Mount St. Mary's 1: Liz Woodrow scored two goals in the first 10 minutes to pace host Bucknell (3-1) past Mount St. Mary's (1-2) in Lewisburg, Pa.
Jenny Klimes scored at the 20th minute, the first Mount St. Mary's goal in four meetings with Bucknell.
* Towson State 2, Rider 1: Junior Lisa McCullen scored the game-winning goal with 1:40 remaining as Towson State (2-0) defeated Rider (1-4) in Lawrenceville, N.J.