* ROBBERY: Southern District -- A gunman robbed Movietime Video in the 1100 block of S. Charles St. of more than $100 Sunday night. After wandering through the store for several minutes, the man chose "Meteor Man" and placed the video on the counter. After a clerk asked him several times for his membership card, he pulled a handgun from his waistband and ordered her to give him money from the cash register. Police seized the movie the man chose to try to get fingerprints from it.
* ROBBERY: Southwestern District -- A 9-year-old boy was riding his 20-inch bike in the 300 block of Furrow St. on Sunday when two older boys knocked him to the ground and stole the bike, valued at more than $100.
* BURGLARY: Northeastern District -- Cash and liquor were stolen from Hamilton Park Liquors in the 2300 block of E. Northern Parkway during the weekend.
* THEFT: North Point Precinct -- Two bikes valued at $500 were stolen from outside a house in the 600 block of Wilson Ave. on Sunday.
* CARJACKING: North Point Precinct -- An 18-year-old motorist was stopped at a traffic light at Merritt Boulevard and North Point Road on Sunday night when a man armed with a knife and wearing black shorts and a red baseball cap ordered him out of his 1984 Ford F-150 pickup truck and drove off. The truck had tags 1AM877.
* THEFT: North Point Precinct -- Two skirts, a pair of shorts and a pair of jeans, all valued at nearly $100, were stolen during the weekend from a clothesline at a house in the 7600 block of Charlesmont Road.
* STOLEN CAR: Garrison Precinct -- A four-door blue 1991 Acura Legend with tags PXW 318 was stolen during the weekend in the 7900 block of Seven Mile Lane.
* BURGLARY: Woodlawn Precinct -- Three sports trophies valued at more than $100 were stolen during the weekend from a house in the first block of Walden Cedar Court.
* THEFT FROM AUTO: Woodlawn Precinct -- The right rear taillight assembly of a 1994 Dodge Ram-250 was stolen during the weekend while the vehicle was parked in the 1400 block of Forest Park Ave.
* STOLEN CAR:Edgewood -- A 1984 Pontiac Firebird with tags AJP 336 was stolen Sunday in the 1900 block of Edgewater Drive.
METRO CRIME STOPPERS
* CALL IN TIPS: Readers with information on these or other crimes can call Metro Crime Stoppers' confidential 24-hour hot line, 276-8888. Names are not taken, calls are not recorded and rewards of up to $2,000 may be paid for information.Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore and Harford counties, reported by Richard Irwin.