For more Baltimore convention information, call the Baltimore Area Convention and Visitors Association at (410) 659-7300 within Maryland or (800) 343-3468 outside Maryland.
* Sept. 14-19 Natural Products Expo and national convention, Convention Center. Contact: Pam Breen. Expected attendance: 6,000
* Sept. 15-20 Wallcoverings Association, Hyatt Regency. Contact: Amy Kiernan. Expected attendance: 250
* Sept. 29-Oct. 3 ServiStar Corp. semiannual trade show. Convention Center. Contact: Jan Schofield, Box 1510, Butler, Pa. 16003. Expected attendance: 8,000
* Oct. 4-8 National Association of Housing Cooperatives, Omni Hotel. Contact: Herbert Levy, 1614 King Street, Alexandria, Va. 22314. Expected attendance: 600
* Oct. 6-8 American Towman Trade Show and Exposition, Convention Center. Contact: Steven Calitri, 75 N. Maple Ave., Ridgewood, N.J. 07451. Expected attendance: 10,000
* Oct. 9-12 National Institute of Standards and Technology, Convention Center. Contact: Sara Torrence, NIST, A-902 Administration Bldg., Gaithersburg, Md. 20899. Expected attendance: 2,000
For more information, call the Washington, D.C. Convention and Visitors Association at (202) 789-7000.
* Sept. 16-22 Air Force Association national convention and aerospace technology exhibit, Washington Convention Center. Contact: Rosemary Pacenta (703) 247-5858. Expected attendance: 5,000
* Sept. 19-20 National Automobile Dealers Association conference, Capitol Hilton. Contact: Lynne Gray (703) 821-7140. Expected attendance: 575
* Sept. 24-27 National Selected Morticians, North American Convention, Grand Hyatt. Contact: Fred Bates (312) 475-3414. Expected attendance: 750
* Sept. 28-Oct. 4 National Restaurant Association meeting, Capitol Hilton. Contact: Rosemary Curtis (312) 853-2534. Expected attendance: 300
* Oct. 3-7 National Broiler Council annual conference, J W Marriott. Contact: Maggie Ernst (202) 296-2622. Expected attendance: 250