* Senior Campus Living, the Catonsville-based continuing care-retirement community operator, appointed Randall T. Hoerauf chief financial officer.
* University of Baltimore has selected Christine Nielsen as its director of international programs. Before joining the local university, she was an academic director at the University of Ottawa.
* BGE appointed Kathleen Nolan and Darcel Guy to the utility's public relations staff.
* McCormick & Co. named David W. Perrone purchasing analyst for the Hunt Valley spice and flavorings company.
* Johns Hopkins University appointed Audrey Smith vice president, human resources. She was formerly at Princeton University in the same capacity.
* Harvey & Daughters named Sharon F. Renegar an account executive for the Cockeysville graphics design agency.
* Citizens Bancorp announced the appointments of Mike Cihak and Eric Dawes as senior vice presidents, retail banking, and Carolyn Roberts, senior vice president, community banking. Named vice presidents were: John Howell, real estate, and Janice Meinster, systems and programming.
* Signet Bank promoted Leslie K. Meek to vice president, international division, and named David B. Troy money desk representative in the capital markets section.
* Whiting-Turner Contracting Co. appointed William J. Edwards director, mechanical/electrical services.
* Gross, Mendelsohn & Associates named Brian E. Johnson senior accountant and Leigh R. Miller a staff accountant in the accounting and auditing department.
* Clifton, Gunderson & Co. announced that John Reilly and Bill York joined the governmental practice section of its Baltimore CPA and consulting office. Also, Maryann White and Marcie Zell have joined the office's health care department.
* Century Engineering Inc. said Craig H. Barton has joined the Towson firm's business development department.
* Fidelity Engineering Corp. named Roger C. Picker director of business development.
* Stegman & Co., accountants and management consultants, announced the appointment of Ruth Scheffel to senior accountant.
* St. Joseph Medical Center has appointed four departmental directors: Linda Harder, marketing; Mary Kellogg, surgical services; Margaret Rao, medical records and Barbara Reick, integrated care management.