* ASSAULT AND ROBBERY: Eastern District -- A Royal Cab driver was found bleeding from the head, lying in the 800 block of Ashland Court about 10:20 p.m. Saturday, the victim of a robbery. The driver told police he had picked up three men in the 700 block of E. Preston St. and driven them to Durham Street, where they refused to pay their fare, pointed a handgun at him and hit him on the head with an unknown object.
* SHOOTING: Eastern District -- An 18-year-old Baltimore man was shot in the chest and buttocks by someone in a dark-colored car with tinted windows while he stood at the corner of Llewelyn and Luzerne avenues around 9:35 p.m. Saturday. The victim was in critical condition at Johns Hopkins Hospital.
* ROBBERY: Northeastern District -- A man robbed two people at knifepoint about 1 a.m. yesterday in the 1000 block of E. 33rd St., taking $120 and two watches.
* PURSE-SNATCHING: Northern District -- An 81-year-old woman walking in an alley behind the 800 block of E. Belvedere Ave. was robbed of her pocketbook by a man who approached her from behind and grabbed it about 1:05 p.m. yesterday. The pocketbook and contents were valued at $206.
* BURGLARY: Northern District-- Between 2:45 a.m. and 5:45 a.m. yesterday, someone forced open a rear basement door in the 900 block of St. Dunstan's Road and stole a television, stereo and leather jacket.
* STOLEN AUTO: Northern District -- A 1992 Oldsmobile Cutlass, with Maryland handicapped tags 21748, was stolen from an alley behind the 400 block of Roland Ave. between 10:45 a.m. and noon yesterday.
* ROBBERY: Wilkens Precinct -- A man walked into a Fashion Bug store in the 6200 block of Baltimore National Pike, showed a saleswoman a gun in his waistband and stole $956 in cash around 8:05 p.m. Saturday. The gunman was described as black, with a light complexion, a thin 5 feet 10 or 11 inches tall and 150 pounds, wearing a gold hat and leather coat.
* STOLEN AUTO: Cockeysville Precinct -- A 1985 maroon Plymouth Voyager van with Maryland handicapped tags 71632 was stolen between 6 p.m. Saturday and 2 a.m. yesterday in the first block of Greenridge Road in Timonium.
* BURGLARY: Cockeysville Precinct -- Someone broke into a house in the 9400 block of Deereco Road before midnight Saturday by smashing through a glass window. Cellular mobile telephones were taken.
* THEFT: Essex Precinct -- Between 4:30 p.m. Friday and 10 a.m. yesterday, someone stole mail from a mailbox in the 800 block of Seneca Park Road.
* BURGLARY: Woodlawn Precinct -- A fishing rod valued at $350 was reported stolen in a breakin at a home in the first block of Kettle Court between 8 p.m. Saturday and 7 a.m. yesterday.
METRO CRIME STOPPERS
* CALL IN TIPS: with information on these or other crimes can call Metro Crime Stoppers' confidential 24-hour hot line, 276-8888. Names are not taken, calls are not recorded and rewards of up to $2,000 may be paid for information.
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore city and county, reported by Dan Thanh Dang.