* SUSPICIOUS FIRE: Eastern District -- A single-alarm rowhouse fire in the 1700 block of Ashland Ave early today that extensively damaged a second-floor rear bedroom remained under investigation. No injuries were reported in the fire that broke out about 1:10 a.m. and was under control in less than 30 minutes.
* SHOOTING: Eastern District -- Two unidentified men were shot yesterday evening in the 500 block of N. Patterson Park Ave. One man was shot in the face and the other in the right leg. Both were taken to Johns Hopkins Hospital for treatment. Their conditions were not available.
* BURGLARY: Northwestern District -- Police said a woman broke into a house in the 3700 block of Spaulding Ave. yesterday through a door. It was not known if anything was stolen.
* STOLEN CAR: Northwestern District -- A 1981 Toyota with Maryland tags CHG 534 was stolen yesterday from the 5300 block of Wesley Ave.
* ROBBERY: Western District -- A 33-year-old resident of the 2000 block of Monroe St. was in the 2300 block of Liberty Heights Ave. yesterday when she was pushed to the ground by a man who stole two pairs of shoes valued at $100.
* BURGLARIES: Parkville Precinct -- Someone entered four businesses at the Weis Festival at Perry Hall Shopping Center in the 4100 block of E. Joppa Road through rear doors yesterday morning and stole an undisclosed sum of money. The firms burglarized were Blockbuster Video, All Tune & Lube, a photography shop and 7 Courts Liquors.
* ROBBERY: Garrison Precinct -- A man with a gun robbed a pizza delivery man of more than $100 in the first block of Woodstream Court yesterday.
* BURGLARY: Edgewood -- Someone broke into a house in the 2800 block of Pulaski Highway Monday through a side window and stole nearly $2,000 from a bedroom dresser drawer.
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore and Harford counties, reported by Richard Irwin.