The maiden outing of the star ship Voyager can be seen again tonight, while World War II memories continue to unreel with a documentary on the life of a fighter pilot and a cable screening of a penetrating Hitler profile.
* "Star Trek: Voyager" (8 p.m.-10 p.m., WNUV, Channel 54) -- The latest series in the expanding "Star Trek" universe launched a new network in January -- and is the only Paramount show that will survive to the fall season. This is the movie-length premiere, "Caretaker," in which Kate Mulgrew signed on as the first female star ship captain to command a show. UPN.
* "Fresh Prince of Bel Air" (8 p.m.-8:30 p.m., WBAL, Channel 11) -- Will and Carlton (Will Smith and Alfonso Ribeiro) slip away for a male-bonding trip, but Lisa (Nia Long) makes a surprise appearance. NBC.
* "A Fighter Pilot's Story" (9 p.m.-midnight, MPT, Channels 22, 67) -- Decorated Air Corps pilot Quentin C. Aanenson of Bethesda produced this tale of his flying adventures in the European theater of World War II. In his narrative, he calls himself "a wounded survivor who is trying to deal with the personal agony of having killed too much."
* "Chicago Hope" (10 p.m.-11 p.m., WJZ, Channel 13) -- Deciding who should get a donor organ is hard enough. But in this powerful repeat, a man (Chris Penn) holds the operating room team hostage until they agree to transplant a heart into his dying brother. Meanwhile, Dr. Shutt (Adam Arkin) is removing exploding bullets from a wounded cop. CBS.
* "The FBI Story" (8 p.m.-11:15 p.m., TNT) -- Before Waco, before Watergate, before Efrem Zimbalist Jr. ("The F.B.I.," 1965-74 on ABC), Jimmy Stewart was the image of the federal bureau. This 1959 film, with Vera Miles, covers 25 years in the life of a dedicated crime fighter and includes cases involving the Ku Klux Klan and Nazi spies.
* "Hitler: The Whole Story" (10 p.m.-11 p.m., The Discovery Channel) -- Departing from this month's attention to the end of the war in the Pacific, this 1977 film -- screened over three nights -- looks at the man who launched a European war with dreams of world domination.