* CARJACKING: Northwestern District -- A resident of the 3700 block of Hilldale Road was at a gasoline station in the 3300 block of Reisterstown Road yesterday when a gunman ordered him to drive to the 4300 block of Pimlico Road. There, the gunman ordered the motorist out and drove off in his 4-door gold-colored 1995 Nissan Altima with tags CBK 515.
* THEFT FROM AUTO: Northern District -- A radar detector and compact disc player, all valued at more than $400, were stolen yesterday from a 1984 Alpha Romeo parked in the 2400 block of Kenoak Road.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- Someone entered a garage in the 5700 block of Pimlico Road Monday after breaking a window and stole a lawn mower valued at nearly $150.
* THEFT/ARREST: Northern District -- Police arrested a man who allegedly stole lunch from a child at the Roosevelt Recreation Center in the 1200 block of W. 36th St. yesterday. A center official warned the man to leave the area shortly before she reportedly saw him pick up the child's lunch and eat it. Charged with theft and awaiting a bail hearing in District Court was John R. Carter, 45, of the 1000 block of W. 36th St.
* ROBBERY: Eastern District -- A 21-year-old Johns Hopkins University student from Oregon was in the 1700 block of Eastern Ave. yesterday when three men, one with a handgun, robbed him of his wallet containing cash and property, all valued at $130.
* BURGLARY: Western District -- A microwave oven valued at $200 was stolen from a house in the 900 block of W. Saratoga St. yesterday by someone who entered through a bathroom window.
* STOLEN CAR: Southwestern District -- A 1987 BMW with tags CLD 230 was stolen yesterday from the 4500 block of Mountview Road.
* ROBBERY: Garrison Precinct -- Two men who implied they were armed robbed Grizz's cue club in the 9800 block of Liberty Road yesterday and escaped with an undisclosed sum of money.
* ROBBERY: Garrison Precinct -- A resident of the 5500 block of Nome Ave. in Northwest Baltimore was walking in the 10900 block of Huntcliff Drive yesterday when a gunman got out of a car and robbed him of an undisclosed sum of money.
* STOLEN CAR: Towson Precinct -- A white 4-door 1994 Ford Taurus with Pennsylvania tags ASZ 2601 was stolen Saturday from the garage at Towson Town Center in the 800 block of Dulaney Valley Road.
* ROBBERY: Parkville Precinct -- A man armed with a small caliber handgun robbed the Dunkin Donuts in the 7900 block of Belair Road of less than $25 yesterday.
* BURGLARY: Woodlawn Precinct -- Someone entered a house in the 6800 block of Townbrook Drive through the front door yesterday and stole a boom-box radio, 19-inch TV and $200 in cash from the bedroom. Total value of the property was $1,000.
* STOLEN CAR: Joppa -- Someone stole a 1995 Toyota Tercel with tags CFV 051 from the 800 block of Chatfield Road Monday after entering the owner's house and stealing a set of keys.
* THEFT FROM AUTO: Edgewood -- While a woman was putting gasoline into her car at the Crown station at Route 40 and Tree Top Road Monday, a man reached into the vehicle and stole the woman's purse containing cash and property, all valued at more than $40.
METRO CRIME STOPPERS
* CALL IN TIPS: Readers with information on these or other crimes can call Metro Crime Stoppers' confidential 24-hour hot line, 276-8888. Names are not taken, calls are not recorded and rewards of up to $2,000 may be paid for information.
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore and Harford counties, reported by Richard Irwin.