For more information, call the Baltimore Area Convention and Visitors Association at (410) 659-7300 within Maryland or (800) 343-3468.
* July 24-29 Cosmopolitan International conference, Omni International. Contact: Larry Heim, 345 E. Market St., York, Pa. 17403. Expected attendance: 250
* July 30-Aug. 4 National Bar Association annual convention, Hyatt Regency. Contact: John Krump (202) 842-3900. Expected attendance: 2,000
* Aug. 5-12 American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics conference, Hyatt Regency. Contact: Julie Walker, 370 L'Enfant Promenade S.W., Washington, D.C. 20024-2518. Expected attendance: 500
* Aug. 9-14 American Pet Products Manufacturers Association, dealers showcase, Baltimore Convention Center. Contact: Jules Schwimmer, 511 Harwood Building, Scarsdale, N.Y. 10583. Expected attendance: 1,800
* Aug. 20-26 National Association of Independent Fee Appraisers, Hyatt Regency. Contact: Robert Kaestner, 7501 Murdock Ave., St. Louis, Mo. 63119. Expected attendance: 500