Around the house
* Clean oven racks easily. Place racks on a towel in bathtub. BTC Cover with hot water; sprinkle 1 cup of automatic dishwashing detergent into the water and let sit. Stains will soak off.
* Remove stains from cork coasters. Dip into cold water and rub spots off with a pumice stone. Rinse with cold water.
* Try storing silver with a piece of aluminum foil to keep it tarnish free.
* Marinate meat in a plastic grocery bag that has been twisted tightly shut and placed in a bowl. You can turn meat easily without spattering and bowl will remain clean.
* To avoid sprouting and prolong freshness, store onions in a brown paper bag on the refrigerator's bottom shelf.