* OFFICER SHOT AT/ARREST: Northwestern District -- Officer John Brickus was on a plainclothes detail in the 4900 block of Pembridge Ave. last night when a man approached and pulled out a handgun. When the officer identified himself and took cover behind some bushes, the man fired two shots at him, both of which missed. Officer Brickus did not return fire because several youngsters were behind the man. Following a chase, the man was subdued and arrested and a loaded 9 mm handgun was taken from him. Charged with assault with intent to kill was Allen M. Evans, 31, of the 2900 block of Oakley Ave.
* ASSAULT: Northwestern District -- Police were seeking two men, one known as "Tre" and the other "Little Black," who are suspected of pushing another man in front of a moving vehicle Wednesday in the 5100 block of Park Heights Ave. The man was not seriously injured.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- Two mountain bikes valued at $976 were stolen Wednesday from a garage in the 4200 block of N. Charles St.
* VANDALISM: Parkville Precinct -- Police were seeking at least two teen-age boys after the tires on at least 21 vehicles were punctured between late Tuesday night and early Wednesday on Harris Avenue, Kings Ridge Road, Highpoint Road, Michaels Lane and Aiken Road. An ice pick was used. More than one tire was punctured on some vehicles. Damage was estimated at more than $1,000.
* STOLEN CAR/ARREST: White Marsh Precinct -- Police arrested a 17-year-old Northwood-area boy and were seeking another youth after they bailed out of a 1995 Toyota Corolla that was stolen Wednesday from Jerry's Toyota in the 8000 block of Belair Road. Officer Frank Becker of the Parkville Precinct was on patrol on Harford Road when he spotted the vehicle and pursued it. On Rosalie Ave., the car stopped and the occupants fled. Officer Becker and other policeman caught one of them. The car was slightly damaged.
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore and Baltimore county, reported by Richard Irwin.