* BURGLARY: Northwestern District -- Stereo equipment, a cassette/compact disc player, a TV, two videocassette recorders, a telephone, a Caller ID unit and a ring, all valued at more than $1,000, were stolen Wednesday from a house in the 3400 block of Duvall Ave.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- Stereo equipment, a microwave oven and a VCR, all valued at more than $600, were stolen Wednesday from a house in the 300 block of E. 33rd St.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- A TV and VCR, all valued at $700, were stolen Wednesday from a house in the 1500 block of W. 36th St. The burglary occurred while the occupant was sleeping.
* STABBING/ARREST: Western District -- Police arrested a man after he was alleged to have cut another man's eye with a box cutter Wednesday in the first block of N. Mount St. The victim of the 300 block of E. 20th St. was treated at Maryland Shock Trauma Center.
* STOLEN CAR: White Marsh Precinct -- A 1993 Subaru Legacy with tags CAP 563 was stolen Wednesday from the parking lot at Golden Ring Mall in the 6400 block of Rossville Blvd.
* THEFT: North Point Precinct -- Two Siberian huskie puppies valued at $1,000 were stolen Wednesday from a house in the 1900 block of Denbury Road.
* THEFT: North Point Precinct -- More than $500 was stolen from an office safe at Herman's Bakery in the 7500 block of Holabird Ave. between July 9 and Tuesday.
* STOLEN CAR: North Point Precinct -- A 1995 Subaru Legacy station wagon with tags 097 AXL and valued at $18,000 was stolen Wednesday from the parking lot of the Eastpoint Mall in the 7400 block of North Point Blvd.
* THEFT: Air -- The soft-top of a Jeep was stolen Wednesday while the vehicle was parked in the 800 block of Pilghman Drive. The top was valued at $300.
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore and Harford counties, reported by Richard Irwin.