An item in Monday's Business section contained incorrect dates for the Interstate Conference of Employment Security Agencies. The convention will be held Aug. 20-23 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Baltimore.
The Sun regrets the error.
For more Baltimore convention information, call the Baltimore Area Convention and Visitors Association at (410) 659-7300 within Maryland or (800) 343-3468 outside Maryland.
* July 24-29 Cosmopolitan International conference, Omni International. Contact: Larry Heim. Expected attendance: 250
* Aug. 5-12 American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics conference, Hyatt Regency. Contract: Julie Walker, 370 L'Enfant Promenade S.W., Washington, D.C. 20024-2518. Expected attendance: 500
* Aug. 9-14 American Pet Products Manufacturers Association, dealers showcase, Baltimore Convention Center. Contract: Jules Schwimmer, 511 Harwood Building, Scarsdale, N.Y. 10583. Expected attendance: 1,800
* Aug. 20-26 National Association of Independent Fee Appraisers, Hyatt Regency. Contract: Robert Kaestner, 7501 Murdock Avenue, St. Louis, Mo. 63119. Expected attendance: 500
* Aug. 25-31 Interstate Conference of Employment Security Agencies, Hyatt Regency Hotel. Contract: Jerome Dyba, DEED, Room 303, 11 N. Eutaw Street, Baltimore, Md. 21201. Expected attendance: 250