* Security Square Mall announced the appointment of Deirdre Moore as general manager. She was formerly with Urban Retail Properties' Military Circle Mall in Norfolk, Va.
* TEAMS Management Co. selected Scott A. Skokan as vice president of maintenance services.
* Maryland Science Center named Ann E. Peebles senior director of development for the Inner Harbor educational attraction.
* Loundon Park Funeral Home at Loundon Park Cemetery has chosen Neil Piner general manager, Anthony Dimuzio funeral director, Alan Purvis Sr. apprentice funeral director and Tammy Webster as administrative secretary.
* The Guilford Group, a Baltimore-based management consulting company in workmen's compensation, chose Deletta Scopel business manager.
* Trahan, Burden & Charles appointed Bryn Parchman and Becca Weigman account supervisors and named Jill Plotkin an account executive.
* Gray Kirk/VanSant has chosen Jamie Breazeale media supervisor and Debbie Raymond media planner and has selected Carol Haynes for the post of media administrator.
* Cyphers, Wood, Weinberg & Lambird, an Annapolis-based ad and public relations agency, has named Caroline Evans an account executive.
* Rosse & Associates of Sparks, has chosen Dale A. Cake, formerly marketing manager for Quaker State Corp., as an account supervisor.
Legal and insurance
* Miles & Stockbridge, Baltimore-based regional law firm, has appointed Richard R. Burgee and Barent L. Fake as managing principals of the firm's Frederick and Fairfax offices respectively. ALso announced was the admission of Fritz H. Schneider as associate to its bankruptcy and creditors rights group.
* Wright, Constable & Skeen announced the selection of Monte Fried as managing partner and the appointment of Charles J. Morton Jr. as an associate.
* First National Bank of Maryland appointed Carlos E. Guzman vice president and community development director.
* Sandy Spring National Bank announced that Kyle Becraft and Dave Pulford Jr. have joined the bank as mortgage loan officers.
* Fleet Mortgage Group has selected John Lloyd as branch manager of its Towson operation.
* Preferred Health Network has chosen James H. Waller as vice president, sales and marketing.
* MEDEX Assistance Corp., a wholly owned subsidiary of Frederick-based AVEMCO, named Linda McGee vice president for sales and marketing.
Commercial real estate
* CB Commercial Real Estate named Jay B. Olshonsky a vice president.
* Hicks & Rotner Associates appointed David A. Ward vice president and partner.
* Preston Partners announced that Stephen C. Weiss joined the firm.