* ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- A resident of the 1100 block of Druid Hill Ave. was walking in the 3300 block of W. Garrison Ave. yesterday when an unarmed man robbed him of cash and property, all valued at more than $100.
* ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- A gunman robbed a resident of the 4700 block of Beaufort Ave. of $100 as he walked in the 3100 block of W. Belvedere Ave. yesterday.
* ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- A resident of the 3200 block of Bancroft Road was riding his bike in the 6800 block of Westbrook Ave. yesterday when four youths knocked him to the ground and stole the bike.
* STOLEN CAR: Southwestern District -- A 4-door silver 1986 Chevrolet with tags CBY 704 was stolen yesterday from the 4500 block of Rokeby Road.
* THEFT: Southwestern District -- Someone entered the backyard of a house in the 2000 block of Whistler Ave. yesterday and stole air-conditioning equipment valued at $4,000.
* STOLEN VEHICLE/ARREST: Southwestern District -- Police arrested a 15-year-old boy and charged him with stealing a 1989 Plymouth from the 500 block of Millington Ave. yesterday. The youth was released to his parents.
* STOLEN CAR: Southwestern District -- Police were seeking a 1991 Toyota 4-Runner that was stolen yesterday from the 3100 block of Presstman St.
* STOLEN CAR: White Marsh Precinct -- A 4-door 1988 Mazda 323 with tags 481 AGN was stolen yesterday from the parking lot at the White Marsh Mall in the 8200 block of Perry Hall Blvd.
* THEFT: White Marsh Precinct -- Someone entered a vehicle parked in the 11100 block of Pulaski Highway yesterday and stole speakers and an amplifier, all valued at $600.
* ASSAULT/ARREST: North Point Precinct -- Police arrested a resident of the 2100 block of Dundalk Ave. yesterday and charged him with two counts of assault with intent to maim and related assault charges. Police said Kenneth Ness allegedly struck his daughter and another person with either a length of wood or an ax handle during an incident in the suspect's home.
* CHURCH BURGLARY: Towson Precinct -- Someone entered the Brown Memorial-Woodbrook Presbyterian Church in the 6200 block of N. Charles St. yesterday through a door and ransacked offices and rooms in the church and church school. It was not immediately known if any property was taken.
* STOLEN CAR: Towson Precinct -- A 4-door tan 1986 Honda Accord with tags 573 AXN and valued at $6,000 was stolen yesterday from the 200 block of Donnybrook Lane.
* THEFT: Abingdon -- Someone stole a Raven .25 caliber semi-automatic handgun from the bedroom of a home in the 300 block of Clyde St. The theft occurred between late last year and yesterday.
* THEFT: Bel Camp -- A Unicorn radar detector valued at more than $100 was stolen yesterday from a 1994 Ford pickup truck parked in the 1200 block of Liberty Square.
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore and Harford counties, reported by Richard Irwin.