* ROBBERY/ARRESTS: Southern District -- Police arrested a couple Wednesday and charged each in the armed robbery of the Crown service station in the 2600 block of W. Patapsco Ave. Officer Charles Burkhardt said the suspects robbed an attendant of more than $100 and drove off in a car. After receiving a description of the car and its occupants from witnesses, police spotted the car at Washington Boulevard and Monroe Street and arrested the occupants. Charged with armed robbery and using a handgun in the commission of a felony are Kevin Williams, 20, of the 2400 block of Norfolk St. and Charey Washington, 37, of the 500 block of E. 43rd St.
* ROBBERY: Southern District -- A Baltimore County woman was about to enter her 1992 Ford Escort in the 2100 block of W. Patapsco Ave. when she was attacked Wednesday by a woman armed with a handgun, who stole her purse and attempted to drive away in the victim's car. When the woman was unable to start the car, she struck the motorist in the face with the gun and fled on foot. Police said the victim's purse contained cash and property, all valued at nearly $500.
* STOLEN CAR: Northern District -- A 1992 Honda Civic with Pennsylvania tags AMY1831 was stolen Tuesday in the 1100 block of Ramblewood Road.
* STOLEN CAR: Southwestern District -- A blue 2-door 1990 Acura Legend with tags CHS 882 was stolen Wednesday in the %% 4500 block of Manorview Road.
* THEFT FROM AUTO: Southwestern District -- A purse containing property valued at nearly $100 was stolen Wednesday from a 1993 Ford Explorer parked in the 2700 block of Washington Blvd.
* BURGLARY: Southwestern District -- Credit cards, an ATM card, wallet and other items, all valued at more than $100, were stolen Wednesday from an apartment in the 400 block of Millington Ave.
* THEFT: Western District -- A 4-month old cocker spaniel valued at more than $200 was stolen Wednesday from a house in the 2400 block of W. Lafayette Ave.
* BURGLARY: Western District -- A wheel barrow, tools and other equipment, all valued at nearly $1,800, were stolen Wednesday from a storage shed at a construction site in the 1200 block of N. Carey St.
* STOLEN CAR: Garrison Precinct -- A green Kodiak all-terrain vehicle was stolen Wednesday from a storage shed in the 1500 block of Applecroft Lane.
* ROBBERY: Woodlawn Precinct -- A resident of the 8500 block of Glen Michael Lane was walking in the 8500 block of Liberty Road on Wednesday when a man approached her from behind and stole her purse containing cash and property, all valued at $60.
* THEFT: Woodlawn Precinct -- Jewelry valued at nearly $1,000 was stolen Wednesday from a house in the 7000 block of Beck's Hill Road.
* ARSON: Woodlawn Precinct -- A Chevrolet Citation was set ablaze on Dogwood Road near St. Agnes Lane Wednesday night.
METRO CRIME STOPPERS
* CALL IN TIPS: Readers with information on these or other crimes can call Metro Crime Stoppers' confidential 24-hour hot line, 276-8888. Names are not taken, calls are not recorded and rewards of up to $2,000 may be paid for information.
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore County, reported by Richard Irwin.