Summer repeat season kicks into high gear tonight. But there are worse fates than having to endure encores from some of these stellar shows. Or, you can check to see if the Baltimore Orioles can continue their winning ways, as they kick off the second half of their season against Kansas City (7:30, WJZ, Channel 13).
* "Mad About You" (8 p.m.-8:30 p.m., WBAL, Channel 11) -- The conclusion of the repeat that began last week -- an extended flashback to the wedding of Paul (Paul Reiser) and Jamie (Helen Hunt) -- features a guest appearance by music star Lyle Lovett. He turns up as a utility worker who happens to have other skills, and those are useful for the couple amid the general mayhem that their imminent marriage ceremony has generated. NBC.
* "Martin" (8 p.m.-8:30 p.m., WBFF, Channel 45) -- Prenuptial hysteria hits the gang in this repeat, as the wedding-preparation rites create confusion. Martin (Martin Campbell) is torn between asking Tommy (Thomas Mikal Ford) or Cole (Carl Anthony Payne II) to serve as his best man, while Pam (Tichina Arnold) drives Gina (Tisha Campbell) crazy with her indecision over which bridesmaid's dress she prefers. Fox.
* "Hope & Gloria" (8:30 p.m.-9 p.m., WBAL, Channel 11) -- In the conclusion of a two-part episode, Hope (Cynthia Stevenson) learns that her real father was an actor named Bill Anderson and that Gloria (Jessica Lundy) and Dennis' (Alan Thicke) first date involves seeing "Love Letters" starring Julie Newmar (Catwoman in the "Batman" TV series) and Adam West (TV's "Batman"), whose real name was Bill Anderson. Therefore, Hope rushes to the theater to meet West, the man she truly believes is her father. NBC.
* "Seinfeld" (9 p.m.-9:30 p.m., WBAL, Channel 11) -- "Saturday Night Life" alumnus Jon Levitz guests in this repeat, playing a supposed friend of Jerry's (Jerry Seinfeld) who tries to elicit sympathy by claiming he's contracted a disease. NBC.
* "Mystery!" (9 p.m.-10 p.m., MPT, Channels 22 and 67) -- Helen Mirren is back in an encore of "Prime Suspect 3," which finds Detective Chief Inspector Jane Tennison transferred to the vice squad in London's Soho district. There, the discovery of a teen-ager's charred body leads her into an investigation of a subculture of homeless youths and male prostitution. Tom Bell again co-stars. (First of four parts.) PBS.
* "ER" (10 p.m.-11 p.m., WBAL, Channel 11) -- The name might not be as familiar to the general public, but Sanford Meisner is a legend in entertainment circles, as an acting teacher. In this repeat, he makes a rare appearance as a performer, playing ( (TC voiceless patient who communicates with Dr. Carter (Noah Wyle) primarily through gestures. NBC.