Jesse Orosco, Orioles reliever
His top five things to do during the All-Star break:
1. Just do as much as I can possibly do with my family. That is probably all five things together.
2. Taking a little break from baseball is real nice.
3. Catching up on some rest from all of the travel we do.
4. Watching the All-Star Game, although this year I didn't see the whole game because I was in the park with my kids. I try to get them to sit down and watch the game with me. I tell them they are watching the greatest players in the world, but they look at the TV for a few minutes and then take off.
5. Getting mentally prepared for the second half of the season.