* SHOOTING: Southern District -- A 17-year-old resident of the 300 block of S. Gilmor St. was shot Sunday evening near his home and was in stable condition at the Maryland Shock Trauma Center. The victim's mother told police her son left his house shortly after a fight between several men in front of his house broke up. As the victim walked up the street, one of several men standing nearby fired at least two shots, striking the victim in the right leg and right hand. No arrests had been made. It was not immediately known if the person who shot the victim was involved in the fight.
* CUTTING: Southern District -- A Pimlico man was cut several times with a knife during an altercation Saturday outside the Paradox, an after-hours club in the 1300 block of Russell St. Security personnel outside the club witnessed the incident and detained two men for police. The victim, a resident of the 2800 block of Oakley Ave., was treated at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center.
* ROBBERY: Northeastern District -- Three men, one with a handgun, entered a man's apartment in the 5200 block of Loch Raven Blvd. Sunday night and robbed him of $6 and a suitcase containing property valued at more than $500.
* ASSAULT: Northern District -- A resident of the 2600 block of Barclay St. was near his home Sunday when he was attacked by several men who struck him over the head with a baseball bat. The victim was treated at Union Memorial Hospital.
* SHOPLIFTING: Western District -- A man entered the Rite Aid pharmacy in Mondawmin Mall Sunday and stole 12 bars of soap and aspirin, all valued at more than $20.
* BURGLARY: White Marsh Precinct -- Someone entered Club 7400 in the 7400 block of Pulaski Highway through the front door Sunday and stole 20 bottles of liquor valued at $400.
* ROBBERY: Essex Precinct -- A man was walking through a tunnel in the 2200 block of Old Eastern Ave. yesterday when he was assaulted by another man who stole his wallet containing more than $25.
* ROBBERY: Cockeysville Precinct -- A resident of the 3400 block of Keene Ave. was walking in the 1800 block of York Road Saturday when a gunman robbed him of more than $100.
* ROBBERY: Woodlawn Precinct -- Police were seeking three boys between 13 and 15 years old who robbed a 43-year-old resident of the 6800 block of Townbrook Drive of $60 moments after he withdrew the cash from a 24-hour teller machine in the 8500 block of Liberty Road Sunday. After the robbery, the victim chased the youths for more than a block before he caught them and then became involved in an altercation. During the fight, the man was struck with a bottle and cut. The youths escaped.
METRO CRIME STOPPERS
* CALL IN TIPS: Readers with information on these or other crimes can call Metro Crime Stoppers' confidential 24-hour hot line, 276-8888. Names are not taken, calls are not recorded and rewards of up to $2,000 may be paid for information.
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore County, reported by Richard Irwin.