CARJACKING: Northeastern District -- A motorist was in the 3300 block of Hillen Road yesterday when a man forced him from his 1990 Ford, tag number YDS 786, and drove off.
* CAB HOLDUP: Northern District -- A gunman robbed a driver for the Yellow cab company of more than $100 Saturday in the 500 block of Walker Ave.
* ROBBERY: Northern District -- A 14-year-old resident of the 2800 block of W. Garrison Ave. was sitting in his living room Saturday when a man entered and asked to borrow $10. Before the boy could reply, the man grabbed $100 from the youth's hands and fled.
* ROBBERY: Western District -- A resident of the 2100 block of Callow Ave. was at the Mondawmin Mall yesterday when a man pressed a hard object in his back and robbed him of $85.
* STOLEN CAR: Western District -- A 1984 Buick with tags SRM 164 was stolen yesterday from the 900 block of Mulberry St. while its owner was attending church.
Garrison Precinct -- A single-alarm fire in a vacant apartment at the Carriage Hill Village Apartments in the 3400 block of Carriage Hill Circle in Randallstown about 5 p.m. yesterday destroyed the dwelling and forced residents of nearby apartments to evacuate. Fire officials said the fire was deliberately set. No injuries were reported.
* ROBBERY: Wilkens Precinct -- A gunman robbed the High's dairy store in the 3800 block of Hollins Ferry Road of an undisclosed sum of money Saturday.
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore County, reported by Richard Irwin.