For more Baltimore convention information, call the Baltimore Area Convention and Visitors Association at (410) 659-7300 within Maryland or (800) 343-3468 outside Maryland.
* July 3-6 Southern Association of Workmen's Compensation Administrators annual conference, Stouffer Renaissance Harborplace. Contact: Diana Ferrell. Expected attendance: 500
* July 6-9 Consortium for Information and Telecommunication Executives annual meeting, Stouffer Renaissance Harborplace. Contact: Joyce Culbreth. Expected attendance: 1,300
* July 9-11 Mid-Atlantic Nurserymen summer trade show, Baltimore Convention Center. Contact: Carville M. Akehurst, Box 314, Perry Hall, Md. 21128. Expected attendance: 3,000
* July 18-23 Great American Firehouse Exposition, annual convention, training and trade show, Baltimore Convention Center. Contact: Barbara Schubnel, 445 Broad Hollow Road, Melville, N.Y. 11747. Expected attendance: 9,000
* July 22-26 International Fire Buff Associates annual convention, Hyatt Regency. Contact: Stuart Nathan, 5706 Greenleaf Road, Baltimore, Md. 21210. Expected attendance: 275
* July 24-29 Cosmopolitan International conference, Omni International. Contact: Larry Heim, 345 E. Market St., York, Pa. 17403. Expected attendance: 250
* Aug. 5-12 American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics conference, Hyatt Regency. Contract: Julie Walker, 370 L'Enfant Promenade S.W., Washington, D.C. 20024-2518. Expected attendance: 500.
For more Washington area convention information, call the Washington, D.C. Convention and Visitors Association at (202) 789-7000.
* July 7-13 National Association of Quick Printers, Sheraton Washington. Contact: Rick Boale (312) 644-6610. Estimated attendance: 750
* July 23-26 American Society for Healthcare Education and Training, annual exhibition and convention, Sheraton Washington. Contact: Beverly Rogers (312) 280-6135. Estimated attendance: 1,200
* July 27-Aug. 3 American College of Clinical Pharmacy, meeting and exhibition, Sheraton Washington. Contact: Bruce Slaton (816) 531-2177. Estimated attendance: 1,200