Here's a list of fireworks, parades other activities marking Independence Day scheduled for the metropolitan area:
* TODAY *
* COCKEYSVILLE: Oregon Ridge Park. Baltimore Symphony Orchestra performs at 8 p.m., followed by fireworks. Tickets $11 at the Meyerhoff box office and $13 at Oregon Ridge. Information: (410) 783-8000.
* FORT MEADE: "Meadefest '95," a continuing Independence Day celebration, begins at noon and runs till 11:30 p.m. today and tomorrow at Burba Park. 20-ride carnival, live entertainment. Information: (301) 677-3909.
* JULY FOURTH *
* INNER HARBOR: Fireworks, 9:30 p.m., preceded by band concert, other attractions at Harborplace Amphitheatre. Musically choreographed fireworks by Zambelli Internationale. Sponsored by NationsBank and Baltimore Magazine, working with the city's Office of Promotion, Harborplace and the Gallery, and FM radio station MIX-106.5. Information: 837-4636 or (800) 282-6632.
* BALTIMORE: Baltimore City Municipal Concert Band free concert, 8 p.m. to 10 p.m., Good Samaritan Hospital, 5601 Loch Raven Blvd., parking lot across from the Russell Morgan Professional Building on the hospital's campus. Take lawn chairs, blankets. Information: 532-4980.
ANNE ARUNDEL COUNTY
* ANNAPOLIS: U.S. Navy Band concert, 8 p.m., the Naval Academy's Farragut Field. Fireworks, 9 p.m., visible from the academy and the Annapolis city dock. Information: (410) 269-0223.
* CATONSVILLE: Parade, 3 p.m., Frederick Road and Montrose Avenue, east on Frederick Avenue, south on Bloomsbury Avenue to the old Catonsville Elementary School. Fireworks at Catonsville High School, 9 p.m. Information: 788-9188.
* COCKEYSVILLE: Concert and fireworks, 8 p.m., Oregon Ridge Park, the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra performs. Tickets $11 at the Meyerhoff box office and $13 at Oregon Ridge. Information: (410) 783-8000.
* DUNDALK: Parade, 8:30 a.m., Logan Shopping Center, Dundalk Avenue, east on Belclare Road, north on Liberty Parkway, west on Dunglow Road, west on Dunmanway, north on Shipping Place, east on Shipway Road, north on Admiral Boulevard and south on Liberty Parkway to Dunmanway. Fireworks, at dusk today, Merritt Boulevard and Wise Avenue. Information: 284-0591.
* FULLERTON: Fireworks, dusk, Fullerton Park, off the 7400 block of Belair Road.
* KINGSVILLE: Parade, 11 a.m., Kingsville Volunteer Fire Company, Bradshaw Road, will proceed on Bradshaw to Jerusalem Road to St. Paul's Lutheran Church. Music at 10 a.m. Information: 592-7385.
* PIKESVILLE: Baltimore Jazz Orchestra concert, 7:30 p.m., Pikesville Armory. Children's games, kosher snowball stand. Free. Information: (410) 653-ARTS.
* TOWSON: Parade, 10:30 a.m., Burke Avenue and York Road, north on York, west on Pennsylvania Avenue and south on Washington Avenue to the reviewing stand at Washington and Chesapeake avenues. Pre-parade activities 9:30 a.m. Grand marshals are Baltimore Mayor Kurt L. Schmoke and Baltimore County Executive C. A. Dutch Ruppersberger III. Fireworks, dusk, parking lot of Luskin's store, 1125 Cromwell Bridge Road. Information: (410) 825-9384.
* BEL AIR: Parade, 6 p.m. at Harford Mall, will proceed on U.S. 1 into Bel Air. Fireworks 9:30 p.m. at Bel Air High School. Information: (410) 893-4444.
* COLUMBIA: Fireworks, 9:30 p.m. at Town Center's Kittamaqundi lakefront. Parking is $3. Information: 740-4545.