Here's a list of fireworks, parades other activities marking Independence Day scheduled for the metropolitan area and some other parts of Maryland:
* FORT MEADE: "Meadefest '95," a continuing Independence Day celebration, begins at noon and runs till 11:30 p.m. through Tuesday at Burba Park. 20-ride carnival, live entertainment. Information: (301) 677-3909.
* HAVRE DE GRACE: Parade, 2 p.m. along Union Avenue. Then, beginning at 7 p.m. in Tydings Park, live country music, paratroopers and a fly-by of 18 jets. Fireworks at dusk. Information: (410) 939-4362.
* COCKEYSVILLE: Oregon Ridge Park. Baltimore Symphony Orchestra performs a concert of Sousa marches, with sing-alongs and Tchaikovsky's "1812 Overture" at 8 p.m., followed by fireworks. Tickets $11 at the Meyerhoff box office and $13 at Oregon Ridge. Information: (410) 783-8000.
* INNER HARBOR: Fireworks at 9:30 p.m., preceded by band concert, other attractions at Harborplace Amphitheatre. Musically choreographed fireworks by Zambelli Internationale. Sponsored by NationsBank and Baltimore magazine, working with the city's Office of Promotion, Harborplace and the Gallery, and FM radio station MIX-106.5. Information: 837-4636 or (800) 282-6632.
* BALTIMORE: Baltimore City Municipal Concert Band performs free outside concert, Good Samaritan Hospital, 5601 Loch Raven Blvd., 8 p.m. to 10 p.m., parking lot across from the Russell Morgan professional building on the hospital's campus. Take lawn chairs, blankets. Information: 532-4980.
* ANNE ARUNDEL COUNTY
* ANNAPOLIS: U.S. Navy Band concert, 8 p.m., at the academy's Farragut Field. Fireworks, 9 p.m., visible from the Naval Academy and the Annapolis city dock. Information: (410) 269-0223.
* BALTIMORE COUNTY
* CATONSVILLE: Parade, 3 p.m. at Frederick Road and Montrose Avenue, east on Frederick Avenue, south on Bloomsbury Avenue to the old Catonsville Elementary School. Fireworks at Catonsville High School, 9 p.m. Information: 788-9188.
* COCKEYSVILLE: Oregon Ridge Park, the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra performs marches, sing-alongs and Tchaikovsky's "1812 Overture," 8 p.m., followed by fireworks. Tickets $11 at the Meyerhoff box office and $13 at Oregon Ridge. Information: (410) 783-8000.
* DUNDALK: Parade, 8:30 a.m., Logan Shopping Center, Dundalk Avenue, east on Belclare Road, north on Liberty Parkway, west on Dunglow Road, west on Dunmanway, north on Shipping Place, east on Shipway Road, north on Admiral Boulevard and south on Liberty Parkway to the main reviewing stand at Liberty Parkway and Dunmanway. Information: 284-0591. Fireworks, at dusk, Merritt Boulevard and Wise Avenue.
* FULLERTON: Fireworks, Fullerton Park, off the 7400 block of Belair Road, dusk.
* KINGSVILLE: Parade, 11 a.m., Kingsville Volunteer Fire Co., Bradshaw Road, proceeds on Bradshaw to Jerusalem Road to the finish at St. Paul's Lutheran Church. Pre-parade music, 10 a.m. Information: 592-7385.
* PIKESVILLE: Baltimore Jazz Orchestra concert, 7:30 p.m., Pikesville Armory. Children's games, kosher snowball stand. Free. Information: (410) 653-ARTS.
* TOWSON: Parade, 10:30 a.m., Burke Avenue and York Road, north on York, west on Pennsylvania Avenue and south on Washington Avenue to Washington and Chesapeake avenues. Pre-parade activities 9:30 a.m. Grand marshals are Baltimore Mayor Kurt L. Schmoke and Baltimore County Executive C. A. Dutch Ruppersberger III. Information: (410) 825-9384. Fireworks, dusk, parking lot of Luskin's store, 1125 Cromwell Bridge Road.
* HARFORD COUNTY
* BEL AIR: Parade 6 p.m. from Harford Mall on U.S. 1 into Bel Air. Fireworks at Bel Air High School, 9:30 p.m. Information: (410) 893-4444.
* HOWARD COUNTY
* COLUMBIA: Fireworks, 9:30 p.m. at Town Center's Kittamaqundi lakefront. Parking is $3. Information: 740-4545.
* ELSEWHERE IN STATE
* CHESTERTOWN: Fireworks 9 p.m. Information: Kent County Chamber of Commerce, (410) 778-0416.
* FREDERICK: Volleyball tournament, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., with afternoon of children's activities, arts and crafts, cow bingo, a hot pepper eating contest, and music by the Coasters, Marvelettes and the Platters at Baker Park, Second and North Benz streets. Fireworks at dusk. Information: (800) 999-3613.
* GAITHERSBURG: Montgomery County Agricultural Center and Fairgrounds, 16 Chestnut St., 5 p.m. Children's games, music by Retrospect, fireworks at dusk. Information: (301) 258-6350.
* ROCKVILLE: Musical stage show, 6 p.m. to 10 p.m., followed by fireworks at the Richard Montgomery High School Stadium. Information: (301) 309-3340.
* SOLOMONS ISLAND: Activities start at 9 a.m., with an art auction, music and dance, a concert by the Chesapeake Chamber Orchestra at 7 p.m., fireworks at dusk. Information: (410) 326-6027.