For more Baltimore convention information, call the Baltimore Area Convention and Visitors Association at (410) 659-7300 within Maryland or (800) 343-3468 outside Maryland.
* June 25-29 American Electroplaters & Surface Finishers Society, Convention Center. Contact: Kathy Schumucker. Expected attendance: 6,500
* June 28-July 2 Association of American Editorial Cartoonists national conference, Hyatt Regency. Contact: Sally Nicholson. Expected attendance: 200
* July 1-6 Southern Association of Workmen's Compensation Administrators annual conference, Stouffer Renaissance Harborplace. Contact: Diana Ferrell. Expected attendance: 500
* July 6-9 Consortium for Information and Telecommunication Executives annual meeting, Stouffer Renaissance Harborplace. Contact: Joyce Culbreth, 13100 Columbia Pike, Silver Spring, Md. 20904. Expected attendance: 1,300
* July 9-11 Mid-Atlantic Nurserymen summer trade show, Convention Center. Contact: Carville M. Akehurst, Box 314, Perry Hall, Md. 21128. Expected attendance: 3,000
* July 19-23 Firehouse annual convention, exposition, training and trade show, Baltimore Convention Center. Contact: Barbara Schubnel, 445 Broad Hollow Road, Melville, N.Y. 11747. Expected attendance: 10,000
* July 22-26 International Fire Buff Associates annual convention, Hyatt Regency. Contact: Stuart Nathan, 5706 Greenleaf Road, Baltimore, Md. 21210. Expected attendance: 275
* July 24-29 Cosmopolitan International conference, Omni International. Contact: Larry Heim, 345 E. Market Street, York, Pa. 17403. Expected attendance: 250
For more Washington area convention information, call the Washington, D.C. Convention and Visitors Association at (202) 789-7000.
* June 24-29 American Mobile Telecommunications Association, ANA Hotel. Contact: Lynne Malonee (202) 331-7773. Estimated attendance: 200
* June 29-July 2 American Nurses Association research conference, Sheraton Washington, Contact: Annie Seale (202) 554-4444. Estimated attendance: 1,000
* June 30-July 5 Pilot Club International, Washington Hilton. Contact: Cynthia Mills (912) 743-7403. Estimated attendance: 1,700
* July 7-13 National Association of Quick Printers, Sheraton Washington. Contact: Rick Boale (312) 644-6610. Estimated attendance: 750
* July 23-26 American Society for Healthcare Education and Training, annual exhibit and convention, Sheraton Washington. Contact: Beverly Rogers (312) 280-6135. Estimated attendance: 1,200