* ROBBERY: Southern District -- A couple was seated in a car parked in the 1900 block of Annapolis Road yesterday when two men, one with a handgun, ordered them out and onto the ground. There, the suspects robbed the man of his wallet containing an undisclosed sum of cash. The woman was not robbed. The suspects drove off in a black Dodge Shadow.
* PURSE SNATCH/ARREST: Northern District -- A 55-year-old woman was in the 1000 block of W. 41st St. yesterday when a man stole her purse containing $40. Later, police arrested a suspect who was identified by the victim. Charged with robbery and assault was Robert Hansel, 41, of no fixed address.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- Two mountain bikes, an electric hedge trimmer and 50-feet of extension cord, all valued at $700, were stolen from a garage in the 300 block of Overhill Road yesterday.
* THEFT FROM AUTO: Northern District -- A wallet, tennis racket, a basketball and other property, all valued at more than $200, were stolen from a car parked in the 2100 block of St. Paul St. yesterday.
* ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- A gunman robbed a resident of the 2300 block of Druid Park Drive of $13 yesterday while the victim was in the 3300 block of Reisterstown Road.
* BURGLARY: Northwestern District -- Someone entered a garage owned by B.A. Harris construction in the 4100 block of W. Garrison Ave. yesterday and stole tools and equipment valued at more than $10,000.
* ROBBERY: White Marsh Precinct -- Two men, one with a handgun, robbed a resident of the 6100 block of Marglenn Ave. of $15 yesterday as the victim neared his home.
* ROBBERY: Essex Precinct -- After placing a pair of shoes on the counter at the Pic & Pay shoe store in the 1300 block of Martin Blvd. yesterday, a man implied he was armed with a handgun and ordered an employee to give him the contents of the cash register. The man fled with more than $100.
* SHOPLIFTING/ARREST: North Point Precinct -- A 32-year-old resident of the 2400 block of W. Lexington St. in Baltimore was arrested yesterday when he tried to leave the Sears department store in the 7800 block of Eastern Ave. without paying for more than $400 worth of clothing.
* STOLEN CAR: North Point Precinct -- A 2-door blue and beige 1989 Nissan 240SX with tags TSY 578 was stolen yesterday from the 7800 block of Eastern Ave.
* STOLEN CAR: North Point Precinct -- A silver-colored 1986 Chevrolet Celebrity with tags AGB 492 was stolen yesterday from the 200 block of Parkwood Road.
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore County, reported by Richard Irwin.