* BURGLARY: Southern District -- Property valued at more than $7,000 was stolen from a house in the 2500 block of Terra Firma Road between June 14 and Wednesday while the occupant was away. Taken were stereo equipment, a 27-inch television, two 19-inch televisions, two videocassette recorders, a vacuum cleaner, a microwave oven, a telephone and a .38-caliber Smith & Wesson handgun.
* THEFT: Northern District -- A woman was shopping at Shoe City in the 3200 block of Greenmount Ave. yesterday when someone removed a wallet from her purse. The wallet contained credit cards, $10 and identification.
* THEFT FROM AUTO: Northern District -- A duffel bag was stolen Tuesday from a 1988 Honda while the vehicle was parked in the 4500 block of Millbrook Road.
* STOLEN CAR: Northwestern District -- A blue 1994 Dodge van with tags 667673M was stolen Wednesday in the 3500 block of Trainor Ave.
* STOLEN CAR: Northwestern District -- A 1987 Pontiac with Pennsylvania tags WPB 878 was stolen Wednesday in the 3700 block of Bancroft Road.
* THEFT FROM AUTO: Northeastern District -- Someone entered a security office at Loyola College in the 3700 block of Chesmont Ave. Tuesday and stole an officer's badge, name plate, uniform shirt and two pens, all valued at more than $100.
* BURGLARY: North Point Precinct -- Two air conditioners valued at nearly $1,000 were stolen last weekend from a trailer owned by Joseph L. Werner & Co., a construction firm in the 300 block of Oriole Ave. The trailer was parked on company property. Police said several windows of a bulldozer were shattered and its gas tank filled with sand or gravel.
* BURGLARY: North Point Precinct -- Two 40-foot ladders, the property of a roofing company in the 6900 block of North Point Road, were stolen Tuesday from the firm's storage yard.
* THEFT: North Point Precinct -- Tools valued at $3,000 were stolen Tuesday from a 1990 Ford van owned by a self-employed carpet installer while the vehicle was parked in the 2300 block of Maple Road.
* BURGLARY: Wilkens Precinct -- A man entered a townhouse in the 4300 block of McDowell Lane Wednesday night and was standing over a woman's bed when she awoke and screamed. The scream awakened her husband, who chased the intruder from the house. No property was taken.
METRO CRIME STOPPERS
* CALL IN TIPS: Readers with information on these or other crimes can call Metro Crime Stoppers' confidential 24-hour hot line, 276-8888. Names are not taken, calls are not recorded and rewards of up to $2,000 may be paid for information.
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore County, reported by Richard Irwin.