* BURGLARY: Western District -- Someone entered a house ithe 1300 block of W. North Ave. through a door yesterday and stole several sets of dishware, a stove, shoes, clothing and a bedroom set, all valued at more than $1,100.
* ROBBERY: Western District -- A resident of the 1300 block of N. Calhoun St. was in the 600 block of Laurens St. yesterday when she was robbed of her wallet containing more than $200 by a man and a woman.
* ROBBERY: Western District -- Police were seeking two men who robbed two residents of the 2900 block of Auchentoroly Terrace of property having a total value of more than $400 near their home yesterday. Taken from the victims were more than $300, a gold chain, pager and a set of head phones.
* BURGLARY: Western District -- Someone entered a house in the 1300 block of N. Carey St. through a door yesterday and stole a 19-inch TV and clothing, all valued at more than $300.
* ROBBERY: Essex Precinct -- A 22-year-old resident of th100 block of Fenway South was walking near his home yesterday when a man placed a handgun in his back and robbed him of * BURGLARY: North Point Precinct -- Someone entered a house in the 800 block of Jeanette Ave. through a rear basement window yesterday and stole a VCR valued at more than $200 from the living room.
* STOLEN CAR: Parkville Precinct -- A 1990 Honda Accord with tags 875 AJZ was stolen yesterday from the first block of Bexleigh Court.
* BURGLARY: Towson Precinct -- Someone entered two apartments in the first block of Lyric Court yesterday and stole property having a combined value of nearly $1,900.
* STOLEN CAR: Garrison Precinct -- A 1986 Pontiac Firebird with tags WXN 625 was stolen yesterday from the first block of Hiawatha Court in Owings Mills.
METRO CRIME STOPPERS
* CALL IN TIPS: Readers with information on these or othecrimes can call Metro Crime Stoppers' confidential 24-hour hot line, 276-8888. Names are not taken, calls are not recorded and rewards of up to $2,000 may be paid for information.
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore and Harford counties, reported by Richard Irwin.