* SHOOTING: Southern District -- A 35-year-old Anne ArundeCounty man was listed in serious condition at the Maryland Shock Trauma Center after being shot in the back while seated in his 1984 Chevrolet in the 2600 block of Puget St. yesterday. The man told police he was waiting to buy drugs from an unidentified person about 10 p.m. when someone approached him from behind and shot him. After he was shot, the victim attempted to drive away but crashed into a nearby tree, where police found him.
* SEXUAL ASSAULT: Northern District -- Police were seeking a 13-year-old boy who attempted to sexually assault a 12-year-old girl yesterday in the 2800 block of Huntingdon Ave. The girl was playing near her home when the incident occurred. The boy is known to the victim.
* ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- Two men, one with a handgun, robbed a resident of the 4900 block of Queensberry Ave. of $10 yesterday in the 2900 block of Oakley Ave.
* STOLEN CAR: Northeastern District -- A 1990 4-door blue Acura with tags CKT 335 was stolen yesterday from the 1300 block of Windemere Ave.
* ROBBERY: Northeastern District -- A resident of the 5600 block of Birchwood Ave. was in the 5100 block of Radecke Ave. yesterday when she was robbed of her purse containing cash and property, all valued at $11, by a man who approached her from behind.
* BURGLARY: Northeastern District -- Jewelry valued at $4,200 was stolen yesterday from a house in the 3600 block of Evergreen Ave.
* ROBBERY: White Marsh Precinct -- An employee of DollaKing at the Golden Ring Mall in the 6400 block of Rossville Blvd. was about to make a night deposit at a bank yesterday when two men, one with a handgun, robbed him of an undisclosed sum of money.
* ROBBERY: North Point Precinct -- Two men, one with a knife, robbed the Brake Shop in the 2100 block of Dundalk Ave. yesterday of more than $100, four packs of cigarettes and a telephone. As the men ran out the door, one of them exclaimed to an employee, "Have a nice day!"
* BURGLARY: Woodlawn Precinct -- Jewelry, silverware, cash, a camera and luggage, all valued at nearly $30,000, were stolen yesterday from a house in the first block of Sheraton Road by someone who entered through a side door.
* BURGLARY: Wilkens Precinct -- Someone entered Kathryn Beich Inc. in the 3900 block of Vero Road yesterday after breaking a glass front door and stole a copier.
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore County, reported by Richard Irwin.