* OFFICER FIRED AT/ARRESTS: Northern District -- Officer Robert Brooks was chasing two suspects after they bailed out of a stolen 1990 Chrysler New Yorker in the 1000 block of Cameron Road early yesterday morning when one of them fired a shot at him. The officer who was not hit, fired three shots at the gunman but missed. Later, police arrested two suspects and were holding them pending charges. The gun used by one of the suspects was not found.
* PURSE SNATCH: Northern District -- A 74-year-old resident of the 300 block of Southway was walking near her home yesterday when a man stole her purse containing cash and property, all valued at $42. During the incident, the man knocked the woman down.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- Someone entered an apartment in the 600 block of Gorsuch Ave. yesterday through a rear basement door and stole computer equipment valued at $3,000.
* THEFT FROM AUTO: Western District -- Tools valued at more than $100 were stolen from a 1984 Toyota parked on the Mondawmin Mall parking lot yesterday.
* THEFT FROM AUTO: Western District -- Someone entered a 1988 Plymouth Reliant parked in the 2600 block of Pennsylvania Ave. yesterday and stole a cellular phone valued at $100.
* ROBBERY: Southwestern District -- A deliveryman for Domino's pizza was about to make a delivery in the 800 block of Chapelgate Lane yesterday when a gunman robbed him of more than $40.
* ROBBERY: White Marsh Precinct -- A gunman robbed Record & Tape Traders in the 7600 block of Belair Road of an undisclosed sum of money yesterday before fleeing on foot.
* ROBBERY: White Marsh Precinct -- A man was pushing his 1994 Honda motorcycle over the Hazelwood overpass above Interstate-95 yesterday when two men knocked him from the vehicle and stole it. The motorcycle, with tags YR80R, was valued at nearly $2,000.
* BURGLARY: North Point Precinct -- Someone entered a house in the 200 block of Oak Ave. in Dundalk yesterday through a side window and stole two microwave ovens, a police scanner, keyboard and a 19-inch TV, all valued at $800.
* ROBBERY: Towson Precinct -- A 24-year-old resident of the 1200 block of Gittings Ave. was walking along Loch Raven Blvd. near Taylor Ave. yesterday when two men, one white and the other black, robbed him of a gold bracelet, high school ring and a watch while threatening him with a knife. During the robbery, one of the suspects cut the victim on the forearm before they drove off in a red Jeep Wrangler with a silver roll bar and black top.
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore County, reported by Richard Irwin.