* ESCAPE: Eastern District -- Police yesterday recaptured the last of three women who escaped from the Pre-Release Unit for Women over the weekend. Brenda Padgett, 25, was serving a sentence for violating probation on convictions for prostitution and theft when she and two other women escaped Saturday, apparently by cutting a window screen, officials said. The other escapees -- Vicki Sours, 21, who was serving a term for possession of cocaine and perverted practices, and Wanda Black, 29, who was serving a sentence for a prostitution conviction -- were recaptured in Baltimore County on Sunday.
* ROBBERY: Southern District -- A 21-year-old resident of the 100 block of S. Payson St. told police she was leaving a tavern in the 1800 block of W. Pratt St. during the weekend when she was robbed of $105 at gunpoint. The incident was reported to a police officer who was driving by. The officer got out of the car and chased a man several blocks before arresting him. Charged with armed robbery and possession of crack cocaine was David Stevens, 26, of the first block of N. Bentalou St.
* ROBBERY/SHOOTING: Northwestern District -- A resident of the 2100 block of Chelsea Terrace was in the 2600 block of Garrison Blvd. Sunday when a gunman demanded his property. After surrendering property valued at more than $100, the victim was shot in the right leg and was treated at Sinai Hospital.
* THEFT FROM AUTO: Northeastern District -- Two briefcases with a combined value of $200 were stolen over the weekend from a car parked in the 3200 block of Rueckert Ave.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- A picture and a straw chair, all valued at $400, were stolen Sunday from a house in the 2800 block of Virginia Ave.
* THEFT FROM AUTO: Western District -- A radar detector valued at nearly $80 was stolen from a car parked Sunday in the 2000 block of W. Fayette St.
* ASSAULT: Southwestern District -- A resident of the 1700 block of DeSoto Road was treated at St. Agnes Hospital for facial injuries Sunday after he was attacked by another man who struck him with a length of wood.
* STOLEN CAR: North Point Precinct -- A 1988 Jeep Cherokee with tags ABN65R was stolen yesterday in the first block of Kathsway Court.
* BURGLARY: Woodlawn Precinct -- A bicycle valued at more than $100 was stolen during the weekend from the rear porch of a house in the 3400 block of Meadowdale Road.
METRO CRIME STOPPERS
* CALL IN TIPS: Readers with information on these or other crimes can call Metro Crime Stoppers' confidential 24-hour hot line, 276-8888. Names are not taken, calls are not recorded and rewards of up to $2,000 may be paid for information.
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore County, reported by Richard Irwin.