* Joins Brooks Robinson as the only Orioles to hit for the cycle.
* Tops Orioles in at-bats, runs, hits, doubles and triples.
* Walks 71 times, then his major-league high.
* Sets American League record for assists in one season (583), breaking the record of 572 by Minnesota's Roy Smalley in 1979.
* Is one of five major-leaguers to play every game this season.
* Becomes first major-leaguer to play every inning of every game in conSecutive seasons since Rudy York of Detroit did it in 1940 and 1941.
* Is first Oriole to start the All-Star Game since 1982.
* Reaches base in 135 of 162 games.
* Leads Orioles with a .311 batting average with runners in scoring position.
* Hits career-best eight home runs in April.
* Becomes only the sixth Oriole to hit over .300 in two or more seasons and only the third to do it in consecutive years.
* Reaches base 11 straight times (seven hits, four walks) over final three games (Aug. 29, Aug. 31, Sept. 1) of West Coast trip.
* Third in the AL in hits, total bases and extra-base hits and tied for third in multi-hit games.