1. Questar Homes is building a model of the Zenith, one of two new floor plans the firm is offering at Arborview Single Family Community in Belcamp.
Forty-five homes will be built on one-quarter to one-third acre lots in a section called the Woodlands, the remainder on one-eighth acre parcels in Grey's Run. Many of the lots back to open space or permanent forest areas.
The Zenith is a 1,850-square-foot Colonial with a base price of $152,900 in Grey's Run and $162,900 in the Woodlands.
With 1,450 square feet, the Zodiac costs $137,900 at Grey's Run and $147,900 at the Woodlands.
With a base price of $133,900 for 1,200 square feet, the Carina is the smallest home offered at Arborview. It is a two-story home with three bedrooms and an unfinished basement.
The sales center is open from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily. Take I-95 North to Route 543 East to a right on Route 7 to a left on Baneberry and follow signs to the models.
* Builder: Questar Homes.
* Phone number: (410) 575-6464.
* Developer: Questar Builders.
* Base prices: $133,900 to $184,900.
* Style: Colonial.
* Number of homes: 87.
* Lot sizes: One-eighth acre at Grey's Run, one-fourth to one-third acre at Woodlands.
* Square-footage: 1,200 to 1,900.
* Options: Zenith: Fireplace ($3,000 to $3,500), 30-by-15-foot basement recreation room ($7,990), 9-by-12-foot basement den ($2,390), full bath in basement ($3,850), brick front ($2,100 to $4,790), hardwood floors in kitchen/breakfast area ($1,200), four bedroom layout with superbath ($12,900), bonus room on the second floor ($9,990). Zodiac: Stone front ($2,190 to $4,690), 18-by-14-foot basement recreation room ($4,990), 11-by-8-foot basement den ($2,100), 10-by-12-foot deck ($2,900), electronic air cleaner ($850), two-car garage ($5,890).
2. A 2,800-square-foot custom-built home sitting on an 11-acre parcel is awaiting a buyer at Porter's Fields in northern Harford County where Jeff Puente Construction has four other 10-to 12-acre lots.
A two-story traditional selling for $349,000, this home has oak hardwood floors throughout the first floor, a three-car garage and a 45-by-13-foot deck overlooking a rolling valley north of Jarrettsville.
Standard features include a 13-by-13-foot library, 21-by-15-foot family room with a wood-burning fireplace and a 16-by-15-foot kitchen with a work island, cherry cabinets and ceramic tile counters. A 13-by-15-foot living room, 15-by-13-foot dining room and powder room complete the first floor.
Upstairs, floors in the 15-by-15-foot master bedroom and the three other bedrooms are carpeted. The master bath has a whirlpool tub, separate shower and dual vanities.
The model is open from noon to 4 p.m. Sunday and by appointment. Take I-695 to Route 146 (exit 27) North to a left on Route 23, to a right on Route 136 and a right on Amoss Mill Road.
* Builder: Jeff Puente Construction
* Phone number: (410) 453-0165.
* Developer: Hickory Real Estate.
* Base prices: $250,000 to $350,000.
* Style: Custom.
* Number of homes: 5.
* Lot sizes: 10 to 12 acres.
* Square-footage: 2,200 to 3,500.
* Options: Hardwood floors ($15,000), central vacuum ($2,000), whirlpool tub ($2,500 to $5,000).
Please send notices of new models, new construction or proposed developments to: New Homes, Real Estate Section, The Sun, 501 N. Calvert St., Baltimore 21278, or fax the information to 783-2517.